• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: Origin OIF Karakoram episode 1.1: A New Hunt

Jennifer chuckled. "Go have fun Jagermeister. I've got it here. Oh, and tell the twins to slow down on their fire. They're burning their ammo and I am not carrying extra sets just for them." She said, messaging Cheylarus directly. Quickly switching channels even as she popped her thrusters to move towards a ding the ship took from on errant bit of debris so she could look it over, she confirmed she was set to send to team net. "Scrapyard here. So far nothing more than chipped paint back here. PD is keeping up with everything but the smallest pieces, and I'm on point if something bigger comes. Also, if your ammo counters run below 25%, back out of combat if possible and swing by me, I'll have a refill for ya, sans the twins. That's a different ammo load than the standard, so if needed, I'll have to buzz one our of shuttles to help with that."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back