Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• In 2020 we're going to have our community meetings on the second Friday of the month except when those are holidays (Valentine's Day and Patriot's Day). I've added dates to the 2020 wiki page.

RP: Origin OIF Karakoram episode 1.1: A New Hunt

club24

Everything Is Magical
FM of Neshaten
Game Master
The twins nodded at the two suggestions.

“Both very good ideas, what do you think Anna?”

“I agree, two very good options, given that we are two as well why not do both?”

“Dibs on making him apologise!”

“Fine, guess I’ll try and talk to him when we get there, but you better back me up if he gets mad Bella.”

“You know I got your back sis, we’ve made it this far as a team and no hot shot jockey is gonna get the best of us! What would Kyrss think.”

The pair giggled and looked at their respective shoulder phantoms. “Are you guys gonna stick around? We could have a real party in this cockpit with 4 of us.” Anna asked, flashing a grin and a thumbs up as they waited for the final preparations on their unit to be complete. Bella looked out once more to spy on charles with a flat expression, watching him hook up the gun.