• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 44th Discussion

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
It begins.

Here's the start of the 44th, everyone. Players, I hope you enjoy writing it; readers, I hope you enjoy reading it.

More to come in the coming days and weeks.

Re: {OOC Discussion}

i_came.jpg

That's three.

I'm going to try and write up a few more things for you guys to follow, maybe even participate in. I have to work with Fred, as we're on his timeline for now. Just know I'm workin' on it!

The answer is;

Yes, absolutely.

If a Titanpad or similar is created, I can check that underway as well, though it will be slow going as I do not have an abundance of time and it is unlikely we will catch each other on at similar times.

We also have the trouble of a setting. I'm printing this JP that just got posted off so that I can read through it and get a vague idea of what we'd be doing. We've spoken about another Yuzu x Rolf set in this time period, post-Miharu, post-battle-of-Yamatai, but I am still extremely foggy on specifics about scene and context.

If Doshii, or you, could provide a framework I would be happy to write my ass off.

This JP was for Soresu's benefit. We decided his character, Ruri, needed a way to get into the 44th. This was that way. Yuzu and the gang will meet her when we're underway.

The experience last night, however, did get me thinking about TitanPosting things such as battles. That would allow us to have a more uniform feel to the writing without going through too many Battle Up sequences. It's not a trick I would want used every time, as the methodical pacing of SP — as well as the ability to think a little more than TPing (much more than JPing) — is beneficial to, well, me.

Yes, I'm a selfish GM.

a26.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_l0o2cf2Qbe1qzlz8zo1_500.png

A minor update.

Instead of a Frederick Custom, we'll instead be running with a Yui 7 Scout. Fred was generous enough to offer to create a starship for us, but in the end I turned him down.

I have updated the background color of the images on the Yui 7 page for you.

The JP Storm Cometh

I think it's time to start canon-ising and compiling all the JPs that we've been doing.

What do you think, Doshii? We're literally one post away from being done with Miharu. Is it about time we started posting this all up for people to read?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back