• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 44th Discussion

The JPs that have piled up so far are going to be put in a chronological order and slowly posted over the first couple weeks in January.

That's going to be my GM vacation, in a sense. K's missed me while I've been writing these long posts in Miharu!

So far, the only soul that NEEDS a JP right now is Aendri (*poke*). That's been my fault. We need to get Kyou invited to this wedding!

Also, if you folks have not already done so, hammer out what weapons you want to be taking with you. Keep in mind your character's class, the preference for chemically propelled projectiles and ammunition commonality between unit members. The standard rifle right now is the IAW by Paragon/Zen Arms.

If I'm around, and not actively busy, please, hit me. I've been in a bit of a rut lately, with some family issues and a big move, so I'd be glad to get back into things.

Due to lack of IC posts, this forum is being moved to the archives.

In order for a SARP forum to stay open, in-character posts less than 1 month old must be present.

Sorry about that. As soon as there's some IC activity in here I will un-archive it. I just didn't want an inactive forum linked on the forum front page. The standard policy is 30 days, and this has been much longer. Please don't take it personally. Again, as soon as some JPs start getting posted things are good to go again.

Awesome! I'll pre-emptively move the forum out of the archive while it's on my mind. Sorry for any inconvenience.

K has been sick, thus posting is delayed. I'll try again in the morning. Sorry Wes. Thank you for putting the 44th here.

Being a Co-GM means that I can not only throw mild surprises at the players, but sometimes at the GM too~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back