• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 4th SF Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone start closing things up there in the breath of life, we're moving on to what I spoke about!

Well, I already closed mine up, So I guess I'll wait for the next plot for the 4th Fleet...
Hey, does Arkase have a room of his own, or does he have any room mates I need to know about?

He'd be more likely to end up rooming with Haruto than anyone else, but right now he's alone.

And yes, yes they should have put on clothes. We can either assume they did, or have them stride through the corridors and lifts very naked! Luckily not many are up at the time of the last duty shift.

Neko holo-clothing?

Just make sure no one bumps into you, :lol: and after that's accomplished, run like the wind. :lol:

Anyway, I hope someone will post soon. Tired of reading the same stuff.

Yes... my past experiences with holo-clothing was rather... interesting. *waits*

Sorry about my lack of activity. I'll be posting just as soon as I can figure out what it is Haruto is actually flying.

I haven't seen Lilly in a week or so. Not sure what's up with that.

Hmm. She's been on the forums recently (today), so... *shrugs*

Scratch that, I should really check the other stuff before posting lol.

Keep the posts up, folks~! I'm expecting to do something and the faster we get there the better.

Posting our finale to the nebula tomorrow, so get your posts in if you need more. We're off to the IRC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back