• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 5th XF OOC Discussion

I ended our topic in the senate, ill probably open a new thread here in a little if someone else doesn't first.

I'll respond more with Ayana shortly. I didn't make the polls in support 100% just for the sake of making it more believable. The other 2 were juat for fun.

I am a believer!

Sadly this situation could turn ugly=thus why I have not posted Misato going absolutely ape-shit over it yet. LOL

Talk about timing though, If the Asamoya would of returned one day sooner, Misato would of been in the group that went to Yamatai, and we would be needing a dry cleaner to get the blood off the uniforms.

So long as the mom and pop shop that does Misato's, dry cleaning doesn't lose her pants... we'll be safe. =)

And thusly does the Asamoya save the Fifth's butts from the possible blood bath, and Misato's take on 'aggressive negotiations'. *nods on a job well done.* Though, had that thread gone on longer, Rina would've pulled out a longsword and went medieval on them. ^^;

My Schedule Rest of this Week/Next

All times in EST

Tonight 12/12
Work 3pm-10pm, Home and Online around 10:30pm (maybe)

Thursday 12/13
Work 10am-10pm, Home and Online around 10:30pm

Friday 12/14
Work 8am-5pm, May be on around 7pm

Saturday & Sunday
Saturday I work 8am-3pm
Will be around most of weekend and availible.

Monday
Off Work, Will be Around

Rest to be announced.

I will reply to the briefing post when I get home tonight :) I was waiting on something.

Changes.

This afternoon and tonight I will be making changes to the 5th XF Forums. Some threads will be moved to archives, I also will be making some additional modifications to how things are setup for the current operations theater.

Okay, I am guilty of this myself , but please....

The correct spelling is:

Bizankro

Hit a bump in the road...

Last night I ended up having to leave, one of my former roomies got in a car wreck, anyway to those I ran out on --Sorry. He is fine, his car is not. I should be on tonight.

Well, that is good he is fine, also, did I miss anything important at all last night? I kind of needed to get out of the house or I would've pulled my hair out.

Well we just discussed PANTHEON eye deployment, recon work and a few other senseless tidbit. Nothing that I won't bring to the table at the actual strategy meeting.

I however do not believe for a minute that we will be done by Monday. Started yes...

Bizankro was planned to be a major offensive and to last over several missions. These rescent orders kind of threw a wrench in my plans but I am trying to make leamonaide out of the leamons. So I am reformulating the battlefield.

I am @ work right now, should be home sometime early evening...Might stop and see Josh, I want to see what the car looks like in daylight.

Fleet Time Jump--All GM and Players we are moving ahead 8 hours from the first meeting, to the second. The following should be in attendance onboard the Akuro III; the following are going to assumed to be present: All Flag Officers, All Commanding Officers – Including Caine and Yuriko

I am really sorry all, but I am going to be away the rest of today and most of tomarrow; last minute trip for work.

Anyway Toshiro and Caine keep your players moving!

As for those in the command meeting, I apologise, and will try to put up a post if I can get to a computer. If not I will post the momment I get back.

Until Jan 2nd I am going to be online irregularly. End of year stuff at work is hectic. But good news, the following Wednesday I start vacation :).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back