• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 5th XF OOC Discussion

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
1152249761901.png

Attention All 5th Expeditionary Fleet Players,

We are going to regularly schedule JPs to try and keep consistent. If the Akuro II Group or Namiko Wing's JP schedule is not compatible with your schedule please contact myself, Leigh or Magnus so that we can accommodate you into a SP or something. GM's may call additional JP times each week, but the schedule is to remain constant whenever possible.

Namiko Group (Magnus's Group)
Tuesday 10PM EST - 1AM EST
Friday 9:30PM EST- 1AM EST

Akuro II Group (Leigh's Group)
Wedensday 8PM EST - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM EST- 11PM EST

A new OOC thread for the new plot arc.

I will post more here once the other plot ends. :)

Unexpected absence.

Due to an unexpected trip I had to make I was away this past weekend. I will be around again as of monday afternoon. (9/11/06)

I will post then. :)

You guys forgot about Camellia. She's still at the bookstore. The reason I haven't been posting, aside from my job, is because she had no reason being a nonsequiter during the Sex shop bit.

I noted that everyone got into the jeep. That included Cam.

Hey all

Is there a time that some or most of us can get in a JP here shortly? I am availible Wedensday night around 9:30pm EST, anyone else up for that? If not, what times (EST,please) are the majority of us availible.

Dont worry if you can't JP with us, cause we will keep within the context of the SP so catching up will be easy.

Tuesday night, Friday night, possibly neither depending on how early you want to start and how motivated I am to get out of bed early on my days off.

JP Will be Wedensday 9/20/06 at 9:30pm EST.

See you there, if you can make it. If not you can just continue the SP as that I will have the JP posted shortly after it is finished.

The above JP was cancelled and will be rescheduled later. So continue on with the SP.

Sorry!

Found out I have to move last minute, and at the same time I had to find a new car. Anyway I am back, but still packing. Moving day is in two weeks.

I will post this evening to get us moving again. I did not intend to have been away as long as I was.

Attention 5th XF,

Please note, even though I have been busy I have been checking the forums daily, waiting for several people to post. Leigh? Kett? Where are you guys?

Anyway, to those who have been posting, I very soon will be posting and moving us on.

I will not continue to wait for people who are not posting. If you do not post, you will no longer be assigned to this plot!

It's been over a week with no sign of life, can we get an update on what's going on and when it's expected that things will get rolling again?

Itkatsu Kiyoko said:
It's been over a week with no sign of life, can we get an update on what's going on and when it's expected that things will get rolling again?
Seriously!

I"m sorry it's my fault, I'm just not the best choice to be a GM I'll admit I dont' even know where to really start but I guess all I can do is try. Now where's that information on the ship itself.........

RPG-D RPGfix
Back