• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 5th XF OOC Discussion

I have, he just said to keep going with the tour of the ship but I need the infor on it first and for some reason my comp is saying it's not available. >.< pos.

Thanks for some reason it was still being stupid this morning but now it's working again. I'll post as soon as I can

Hey, the Yugumo is in sort of a state of RP emergency right now...Tyler said he'd take over as GM but hasn't posted anything IC in over a week and posting has been frozen. We can't just let things screech to a halt because Andrew headed out. Please PM me as soon as possible or post in the Yugumo forum and let me know if you want your characters transferred to an active ship. I'll even take some of you guys on the Sakura if you want. You could also pick a new GM and let him/her take over.

Please get back to me quickly...I am racing to try and help the Yugumo's playerbase out before people get anymore frustrated and bored. You guys are good roleplayers and don't deserve an inactive forum. What I need from you is communication (what do you want to happen?) and participation (make your characters do things in the meantime, don't give up)!

Best wishes,

Wes

I don't want my character transferred simply because there is nowhere I can transfer her to, with all other SA ships having JP involvement as a significant part of the plot and my inability to participate in JPs at those times.
As such my personal opinion is to keep the Yugumo alive, it maintains IC continuity and doesn't let what we've already done go to waste.

That makes good sense. Let's keep it alive by moving the plot along. If you need me to make certain non-posting characters to get hit by Mishhu particle beams or something, just let me know.

*flails* dammit it's not as easy as you seem to think it is! I warned you guys that I completely suck at being GM but I suppose nothing changes unless I try something different.

Dammit, get things going in here. Anyone want to step up as GM?

Well, I'm available, and more than happy to help out, but I don't think I'd be comfortable with taking over the plot. But yeah, being a sub- or co-GMing or whatever I'm cool with, anything to help keep the plot alive and rolling.

Please post today, Tyler (and the rest of you Yugumo dudes).

Jatsu!
Kett!
Magnus!
Lin!

I've sent out inactivity warnings to these four players due to their lack of participation or even posting. If they don't show signs of life or make it known what's happening with regards to their characters soon then I'll be suggesting that they be dropped from the plot.

Lin has at least responded to my recent inactivity warning over YIM, though I was away at the time and she left nothing helpful in terms of what's happening (or not) with her character.

Magnus and Kett I'm pretty sure are gone. I thought they left with Andrew. Jatsu ... how to put this? Jatsu's ability to participate's plummeted since Lin went MIA.

Had a chat to Lin, her computer has been away for repairs and her backup isn't able to make posts on forums. Good news is that it arrives back tomorrow, and (any complications aside) after an orgy of game-playing to make up for lost time Aoiko will be back into the mix. Huzzah!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back