• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 5th XF OOC Discussion

Hooray! I've missed Leigh.

Itkatsu Kiyoko said:
By the way, can I get mod privs for the Yūgumo forum? I'd like to be able to keep the stickys updated.
Done! Thanks, David.

Lol I talk with Leigh every night or so, and it she is fuming that it has taken so long for her computer to get fixed heh. Anyway she is starved for it back, and I bet she can't wait to break it back in :p

THIS WEEKEND: I will not be here because of anime convention: Nekocon. til I get back the 5th's in David's hands.

I'll make a post tomorrow night that gets the scene moving along, unfortunately won't have time till then (going on a car club cruise... now, and have to remember how to fly by tomorrow afternoon >_>;).

My plan for the tour is to visit the workplaces of the PCs and then wrap up in the arboretum, and then (unless anybody has an objection) to skip over the extended shoreleave so we can get everyone settling into the Yugumo together.

Comments or objections anyone?

It's been almost two weeks since a number of you Yugumo players have made a post, what's going on? I'd like to have everyone post on a much more regular basis than that or otherwise it will take forever to get any where, and since no one has informed me that they have any reason that they are unable to post I have to make the unfortunate assumption that those who aren't posting have lost interest.

Please, please, post without me having to whip you to do so, or there will be PARTICLE BEAMS!

Seconded! Post or die!

In other news, I've started flying again which means 3:30am starts on certain days, sometimes on the same day I have to work as well. I'll try to get a post up soon if I can get my brain focussed on it for more than half a minute at a time.

I have reached three posts in a row without anyone - Yagen excluded - making a single post either IC or OOC. Not. Happy. You have all earned yourselves a Bad Things card, to be redeemed sometime in the future when it is least convenient for your character.

But how do I get rid of this card without becoming particle beam roasted Mishhu food? POST! IC, OOC, I don't care as long as people are being active in this forum. If there's something so horribly wrong with what I'm posting that nobody makes a single post in almost two weeks then get in this thread and let me know about it so I can do something about it!

aimages.desupowered.com_albums_userpics_capture3.JPG

To IC matters at hand, the tour has finished. I really need to go to bed like an hour ago so I will lay out the battle plan for what happens afterwards some time tomorrow, but until then that doesn't mean you can't have your character look at the pretty scenery, talk to the new guy, have hot sex with the AI, or whatever else.

Please.

Ya it is just a non-action part of the RP so people are going to skip out for a bit. Maybe we should have something very random happen, like an accidental explosion or something :p

Figured I'd say, I have never actually roleplayed before, so expect me to make some mistakes XD (I just did in my last post, but I fixed it before anyone noticed :p. Forgot some of the rules of 3rd person stories.)

You know, what I think we need to do to kick off the RP is to have another JP attempt. If we do that and things start moving, then the RP can move along. I don't know how easy it would be to get close to everyone on at the same time, may be a lost cause or not, but it would definitely help us start.

Anything I can do to move things along just tell me. I'd post more, but every time I post I've ended up making some dumb mistake XD. Rather not get every character in the RP to hate me right away. Guess I'll post Takuma doing something I didn't notice was wrong until its too late :D.

I'm open pretty much every day for RP in the evenings except on Mondays.

Already been attempted apparently, but please post what times you are open to JP, cause we are in need of a boost to the Yūgumo.

-Once a duck, but now Yagen.

I think you guys should have a space battle, too. :D

Sorry I haven't posted lately, but between LANing, flying, racing and work it's been a pretty hectic week.

As for JPs, I guess we can try to see if everyone is available for one preferably on Tuesday or Friday night (as these are practically the only times that my schedule has a chance of matching with everyone else's).

As for the game plan, we'll have a few more days of SP here and then I'll be opening a new thread which will start off after 2 IC days elapsed with all characters receiving a message to report aboard for an official welcoming social event for the crew. There'll be some formalities, plenty of good food, and something a little more interesting as well ;)

As for space battles, well, let's wait until we actually get the ship into space, shall we? :p

I have to side with tyler. The Yugumo was ment for exploration and social interaction. Why would a deep space exploration and colonization vessal need to run into combat when that's not the scope of the plot?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back