• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 5th XF OOC Discussion

Christ. I'm taking a few days off or something. This drama has reached epic proportions over computerized text and intangible ideas. I need to chill.

*Datenshi hops in the Jeep and drives off... out the nearest airlock, having forgotten she's in space*

In other news, so that everyone is forewarned, the Yugumo is likely to be closed down in a couple of days due to various reasons. Whether something pops up to fill in the gap this leaves is undecided at the current time, so stay tuned for more info.

Itkatsu Kiyoko said:
*Datenshi hops in the Jeep and drives off... out the nearest airlock, having forgotten she's in space*
I LOLed.

SHIT! >_< Shows you how much I had been paying attention <_<; Last time I remember though I thought they were on Yamatai...o.o; Sorry about that T_T should I edit the post or what?

I can't hate her - I barely know her. I don't really like her name though... but that's just my opinion. I never hated my father over him being called Gilbert or my great grandmother over her being called Gertrude after all.

So, since the 5th's being decomishioned, where is the rest of the 5th players going? Sofar, the only transfered characters are the two nekos.

What about the rest of us?

I presume you ask for transfer orders to whoever'll take you. From the looks of things one of the old ships might be taken out of mothballs to fill the gap, so it's not like there won't be choices.

And there's always room for the sane and male on the Sakura. >.>

I was already sort of planning to have the Miharu be around an handful of 5th XF ships. The way I was going to include newer players on it was through getting them out of ships whom would be crippled. If that works for new players, I don't see why it wouldn't work for older players.

The way I was going to include newer players on it was through getting them out of ships whom would be crippled. If that works for new players, I don't see why it wouldn't work for older players.

Read what I wrote Chris. If a player can be assigned to some NPC ship from the first fleet that'd go to the battlefield and make contact with another ship, I don't see why it wouldn't apply with people of the fifth going along with ships of the 5th XF at Vaalad.

I'm going to be gone for the next week, I'm visiting relatives in flordia. See ya in a week (>'.')>

Well, issued a bunch of orders to all Yugumo personnel to make sure you're all aware that the plot is closed and that you should seek transfers. If I missed you be sure to say so.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and I wish you all the best in whatever it is your characters end up doing.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back