• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 5th XF OOC Discussion

My schedule this weekend:

Saturday (today): Going to Freeport with friends, I likely will not be on with any kind of consistancy.

Sanday: I will be around most of the day, likely working on the Ascendancy and Tokyo projects and trying to get the 5th's wiki in order. Maybe some JP/SP time too.

Hu hu hu... that thing we were talking about before Andrew, I do believe I am nearly done making it. I'll give you a copy of its specs the next time I see you on. :geek:

CB---

Will Eriko be joining Kat and Davis?

Toshi--

May want to mention the Asuka being loaded for her next mission.

Anything I need to cover guys?

I'd actually meant to ask you about that. Eriko can either join Kat and Davis, or she can go after a friendly chat with Miho in some dark, out of the way corner. It will probably be quite brutal and messy.

Hrmmm...
Could do both?
Have her join Davis and Kat, and have one of her subordinates updating her on an interrogation telepathically. :p

Remember guys you can forum pm me anytime--just cant do YIM/IRC at work.

Oh my...Eriko's going to unleash the haet on poor Miho. o.o; I'd offer for Rina to help, though I doubt she'd be useful in interrogations.

I was thinking maybe Rina should be coordinating with Yaichiro in terms of planning the Asuka's recon mission to Bizranko considering it relates to her sphere of power in the fleet ;being offensive coordination.

Just wanted to know I am doing some construction work on the 5th wiki over the next few days so dont get apey if its moved/links aren't right.

I know I have posts to answer in communications and here. I am trying to get to things as I can. Once Friday comes I should have a little more time.

I see reports are sent every 22 hours, while the Yamataian day is 18.

Is the Jiyuu day 22 hours or something?

Also, I recommend some sort of silent running mode which still has readiness. The normal Joutai: Keikai uses active scans, which is bad for stealth.

I will add some more levels to it soon to account for those things.

Yes standard Jiyuu day is 22 hours, and the fleet is on Jiyuu time due to future Command centers to be located in Tokyo. (I have a lot of work to do on wiki--but am getting thru it.)

Lorath?!?!?!

Is Saito and the Lorath watching grass grow? I have not seen anything from them in a while....

We had elected to wait until after the battle since Tomoe and Tiff time-skipped to after the laying of the eggs. Saito would have to be aware of all IC events leading up to the conclusion of the battle. It is about time to get back on it, though. I'll talk to Tiff and Tomoe next time I see them on.

Hrm. I've sent the Jihi-Class Medical ship, and the Anri-Class Repair ship to the battlefield to pickup survivors, and to see if their are any ships worth saving and salvaging.

So, the question is, just what can we save? :geek:

Toshi? CB? --you two ran our side of the field what do you have for Soresu here?

I think a lot of escape pods, injured pilots etc.

Mostly Escape Pods and PA, as well as people adrift in damaged sections of Irim and some Arashi.

Most of the PA will be Lamia M2 with NH-12 sprites inside of them.

You may also find several jettisoned SS Pods.

Weren't we discussing possible salvageable ships also? I seem to remember you talking about a vessel possibly being able to be saved.

It would be kinda cool to contract the salvage ops out.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back