• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] 5th XF OOC Discussion

Yeah. I'm kind of bummed out about it. :/

A place for 5th XF OOC Chatter.

Can you guys please help Kim transfer 5th XF/Asuka stuff?

I am very busy doing admin stuff to make sure that the forums, usergroups, moderator stuff etc are built right. I am relying on the GMs I put in place to step up here.

Anything prior to the [Hotaru/Jiyuu] Reunification: The Journey to Jiyuu thread on the old forum should be put in the 5th XF Archive under the Yamatai Archive when transfered!

The current Asuka thread (everyone eating etc) is up. Oh Miyako is still sleeping that's why I've not posted I should wait until at least ssssssooomeone comes by with her food later.

Anyway, I'll get the others when I have a spare moment.

I would like to note that in the future it is a good idea to state your character's name at least ONCE in your posts; who they are responding to; and name whatever it is they might be using/piloting/etc.

Having gone through the Asuka posts, there are cases where I had to hunt down the character name and figure out what they were doing exactly since they weren't a part of the main scene. Or that the character was referred to by the player's handle and not the character's name.

Please be mindful of this in the future, this'll make it easier to figure out where characters are in the bigger scheme of things so 4 pages later, they aren't lost in a wall of text.

Hopefully, I'll be able to combine/edit the rest of the Asuka prologue thread by some time tonight.

EDIT: Okay, taking a several hour break from editing to work on the forum banner project. My brain needs a bit of a break but I will return to the editing project at some point tonight.

New threads are open.

Lets get things moving again!

I am a little concerned here guys. I have heard there was a JP with Saito and the Lorath ...and I don't see it up in the new thread.

Something wrong here?

Tomoe said he'd edit and post later, but I saved just in case. If it isn't posted by tomorrow afternoon, I'll do it myself unless you want it sooner.

Can you just go ahead and post it? No offense to Doc or anything but in a mainly SP plot such as the 5th, when JPs happen they need to get posted within 24 hours of the JP.

Also if you could put it in the new thread I made it will make me happy!

Thanks!

Doc has managed to do it.

Also, Yaichiro has replied by accepting the queue additions, asking if he can contact Saito to get Himitsu to take some workload or if it's only Hotaru, and by informing her of repairs already in his queue.

Tom has informed me he is having some IRL issues, for now the Nepleslian thing is on hold. We can assume Davis has arrived but is busy with something until Tom is ready.

Due to the events of "An Unfortunate Night" the following is currently in effect for all current Hotaru based plots:

"All personnel, all personnel: the Hotaru station is now under lockdown. All crew are to remain in their designated areas. If you are not in your designated area, return to your quarters immidately. To all ships, you may not leave the station at this time. Remain where you are. I repeat, the station is now in lock down; all crew remain in your designated areas or make your way to your quarters. Ships may not leave."

My schedule this weekend.

Today I work 8am-2pm, I will be home and online around 3pm till whenever I pass out.
-->I am hoping we all get enough people on to get some JP action in on this battle.

SundayI will be around off and on, I have homework to do.

Sweet. I'm hoping to stay home watching Vic tonight since it is a little too cold to have Vic up at the farm all night. Mom might guilt me up there, somehow. >_>;

Ill be home from work tonight around 9/10....dunno if I will be on but I will try.

lol, that was weeks ago. We never did.

Next JP is likely Misato and Yuriko's dinner which has not been decided on.

Also I left out.

I will be on around 7pm EST.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back