• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

I. Love. My. Power Armor.

-Remote shield drones FTW.
---They recharge in roughly 10 seconds.
---There are 12.
---Only 3 or 4 are required to create mobile shields.
-Multiphase SR optional.
-Beastly EARTH shielding.
-Tactical and communicative functions out the ass.

I just thought I'd throw that out there.

wow... you went all the way to Bowhordia in a few steps? Kai is not on golding, Trey is =P

Whoa now that I've to make a call on the VOID, I realize its quite a beast. Luckily Blackbird is referring to the old VOID1a and not the even more dangerous VOID1b (The b version doesn't have the Multiphase Rifle, SBR or LBR). Its good to leave your upgrade options open, since our resident PA designers don't have the free time they once had. (Exhack on Iroma, Moon on Cirrus and me here.)
Kai is not on golding, Trey is =P
Now that I'm blue named, editing all your tiny mistakes are a snap. Dont expect me to do it all the time though!

Gah, sorry guys, got home reaalllyy late today. Will make posts tomorrow.

Good news is, we will have a new guy joining us soon. Guess I can drop the greenhorn tag now eh, Blackbird?

Teddo, nice to see you man! Now if we could just get Straken to join, we'd have all the heavy hitters from Battle Hymn...

I shall plot...

And I said Kai, didn't I? My bad...

Saying Kai was the problem, Blackbird.

And it's LBR or Long Beam Rifle, Teddo. Fian just forgot the Apostrophe there. If we DID get straken here, I think he might get lost though, seeing as nobody uses fighters as PC vehicles on SARP.

oh, and, uh... questions questions questions!!!

When/how often do you guys do JPs?
Why is there a side A and B...?
How should I introduce my character?
Are there any other questions I should be asking?
What is the meaning of life?
How do I get pregnant? ( #1 question hit on ask.com )

1: JP? On Acadia? B-side is people who generally, cannot, while A side is those who can. Problem is, A side only ever had 1 JP.

2:answered above

3: Have her have just been rescued, report to Fian and mount a Powered Armor.

4: no

5: 42

6: You see, when one mommy and one daddy really really like each other...[[mature content]]... And then you're pregnant!

You okay there, Revolver? Is that a salmon under your fur, or are you just very interested in reproduction?

Also, my character has specialty training in power armor but I officially have her designated as a marine. Should a be a PAP or a marine?

In General, PA Pilot = Marine and such.

Oh. Okay.
So why do people use them separately on the plot's wiki... <_<

Marines fulfill both roles; obviously, however, some have a specialty in either ground fighting and others in PA piloting. Most of us on A-Side are those focused on PAs.

Huh? I was referring to TBonDc actually. But nevermind, the more the merrier.

But about you though, Teddo, your character and entire race slipped under my radar during the submission process and I've just only realized that they will be significantly involved in Nepleslia. I'm going to check with the other GMs first over the issue, will take a day or two.

kai said:
I think he might get lost though, seeing as nobody uses fighters as PC vehicles on SARP.
Allowance was made back during the NSS Kestrel to accommodate one N/FA-1 for a PC, but sad to say it never literally and figuratively took off as the Kestrel went under. Not sure if this counts as a positive or negative precedence.

The elevator area is empty and hostile free, just FYI.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…