• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

thunderstorm took out my modem, will get to posting soon.

(After someone presses the button)

but... but I just joined... I want my lancer... D':

on the subject of mecha again, is anyone familiar with code geass?

Teddo said:
but... but I just joined... I want my lancer... D':

on the subject of mecha again, is anyone familiar with code geass?

Yes; beautifully depressing story.

Also: whee, fight's over... mostly, should we go and help Rico and company out after the IPG finishes the cavity searches with their oversized PA fists?

I would like to pretend that whole thing is concluded.

One more posting cycle to end of Mission 1.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
Yes; beautifully depressing story.

Indeed, it brings a whole new meaning to the word 'anti-hero.'

Anyway, I love the mecha in it. While much larger than PAs, I have to say I love their tech: landspinners, slash harkens, the Guren's radiant wave surger.... sexy sexy sexy. (and kallen...)

+++ and echo, the chief isn't in the tower anymore, so it's kind of hard for you to walk up and talk to him.

Well, he could, but it would involve gravity and a lot of pain...

But wait, I didn't leave the tower, did I?

Anyways, will make the next post concluding the entire mission soon.

Cipher said:
Well, he could, but it would involve gravity and a lot of pain...

:3

looks like Echo's not the only one confused about where Fian is...

The next posting cycle (And topic!) will see you guys on the streets outside the IPG building, post-interrogation.

The events during shore leave is usually player-created, the GM simply plays along.

So, what do you guys wanna do?

I'm expecting them to beat the shit out of Trey for being Yamataian. But I might change my mind, dunno.

Harrison will probably be detained for slugging an IPG officer in the nose because he keeps on questioning him about obvious stuff.

That or he'll just grumble quietly in the corner during the interrogation's proceedings.

Fian said:
But wait, I didn't leave the tower, did I?

Anyways, will make the next post concluding the entire mission soon.

Me, Harrison, and Fian should be at or near the second floor by now, so yeah...

As for Anselm's response to any IPG shenanigans, I'd say he's well trained to deal with any IPG interrogation techniques, namely irritating and repetetive questions, without being goaded into responding out of line, but anything rediculous and unncessary would definately require his ego to respond in kind.

Fian said:
Like jokes about Anselm's bicycle shorts?

"Why are your bicycle shorts red? Are you a Kennewesian spy on the inside?!"

Okay, heh, I have now decided on a color for Anselm's "bike shorts", red with a nice, somewhat large-ish, green stripe down the sides, I was gonna say just plain red, but my mental image said "no, it's got to be two colors, how about green?"

Santa Anselm's come to town...

You just provoked another verbal sparring match right there, Private Tightshorts.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…