Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

"So you won't speak eh, bullhead? We'll lets see if you'll talk after you spend some time with the bull!"

*Brings in an angry bull, which immediately locks on to Anselm's undies.*

Fian said:
"So you won't speak eh, bullhead? We'll lets see if you'll talk after you spend some time with the bull!"

*Brings in an angry bull, which immediately locks on to Anselm's undies.*

...umm... I hate to be serious when everyone else is having fun, but I didn't say he wouldn't talk, just that he just wouldn't get irritated as badly by the basic methods the IPG might use to irritate him; or rather he would answer the IPG boys until they got tired of asking him stupid questions, but any personal remarks (perhaps making fun of his bike shorts) would elicit equally personal but [almost] completely in-line remarks against his questioners.

however, he'd still probably get the bull since it looks like Fian enjoys that sort of image in his head

"no, but I did sleep with your mother inside her house last night"

But aren't the IPGs SOBs?

Yeah yeah, I know, I know. I don't intend to stir up that much trouble DURING the interrogation, now srsly, what are you guys gonna do AFTER it?

Be a loner, stalking unsuspecting women on the dimly lit streets of a noisy, bustling city, waiting for my opportunity to strike...

WITH PARTY POPPERS OF DOOM.

Or just follow my new unit to the nearest bar whereupon I shall become shit-faced, start a barroom brawl, and laugh about what few details I remember in the morning over a cup of joe with my buddies.

The latter sounds more likely, but the former sounds like a bit more fun, especially since I'll remember it later.

....Where can I purchase said party poppers?

Probably settle into the Acadia, claim a PA for himself, and spend some time tuning its systems to his specifications, unless someone tries to drag him along or something of the sort.

Booze, biking and bed-rest for old Harry. Nothing too exciting, unless he gets sucked into the fold of Viktor's wild and crazy adventures.

Echo would grumble on about how he joined the division for a mission and he has yet to get one. Then he would take to assassinating public officials whose opinions on the Nepleslian military differed with his own. Or...what? I'm not planning an overthrow...xD

I was joking entirely about party poppers and such...

...Unless the band wagon's full. In which case, I'll think about it...

The bandwagon is never full. Though, if we are visiting the Pentons...
Dibs on the DFC.

If Fian so much as touches one of Trey's little girls he dies.

Blackbird Lore said:
Be a loner, stalking unsuspecting women on the dimly lit streets of a noisy, bustling city, waiting for my opportunity to strike...

*Lilly covers her e-tits*

RUN! Harrison's got the Six-Shooter of LOVE!

*Panic*
*Terror*
*Nausea*
*Vomitting*
*Unconsciousness*
*Excessive Drooling*

Blackbird Lore said:
RUN! Harrison's got the Six-Shooter of LOVE!

*Panic*
*Terror*
*Nausea*
*Vomitting*
*Unconsciousness*
*Excessive Drooling*

six bullets... six symptoms...

huh, I never knew SMoDIN had rounds that cause excessive drooling... everything else is believable tho.

Tiem for teh gun fingers.

aigis.jpg

Gun fingers aqua base, ghoes.!

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2144_2358685965_cb399a6cdf.jpg_a4f0a23c50a330cf1bf56cae6c33a893.webp

RPG-D RPGfix
Back