• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

More along the lines of uttering a hearty "HELL YEAH" while plugging all the baddies with a regular six-shooter.

I'm sorry, I immediately envisioned Michael Douglas shooting off gun fingers while doing a pelvic thrust. I'm not quite sure why.

That was actually entirely coincidental, thanks for pointing that out.

I feel... in tune with myself.

Just curious. did we just get dumped into the street with what we were wearing when we got taken into custody by the IPG?

Hehe. I already made note that my character still has his rifle, but would we have our guns?

Sorry...Echo just wouldn't be the same without that overly-laden case strapped over his shoulder.

Everything that you had on your body when you were taken in, everything else is transferred to the Acadia.

Fian said:

WAIT WHAT?

So you mean to tell me there's a scarified albino wearing red and green "bike shorts" (thanks so much for that guys, really) and a murderously oversized gauss revolver standing in a civilian area WHERE THERE ARE CIVILIANS?

then again, neplesians probably wouldn't bat an eye to that sort of thing...

So you mean to tell me there's a scarified albino wearing red and green "bike shorts" (thanks so much for that guys, really) and a murderously oversized gauss revolver standing in a civilian area WHERE THERE ARE CIVILIANS?

Outside a recruitment center too, guys going in must be like "WHOA AWESOME, CAN I BE LIKE THAT TOO?" Then the MC would be like "Sure thing son, run along inside."

The IPG could have given you a plain uniform to wear... Or not, I dont know. Its up to you. Also, since this is shore leave and not GM created space (Funky City is public), I'm not going to introduce events or describe the consequence of your actions. You could have things happen to your character short of a nuclear detonation.

Dammit. why Is Trey so nice? I just wanted to have him go and visit his family alone for some quiet time.. Now it seems he's bringing the whole squad with him? Hopefully most of you go to a bar or something. Roger Wilco's bars are a bit nicer than Funky City's I'd assume.

Outside a recruitment center too, guys going in must be like "WHOA AWESOME, CAN I BE LIKE THAT TOO?" Then the MC would be like "Sure thing son, run along inside."

BTW, this needs to happen.

Hopefully most of you go to a bar or something.
Nien, home cooked dinner is in order.

Aww man, you made it so difficult. Will chastise the kid in the morning if someone hasn't. I'm off to bed.

Bad Teddo. England does not exist in SARP.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…