• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

Kai, Fian isnt in his uniform so I'm assuming that youre calling him sir since he outranked you on the Alliance.

GM Decision: It's the mid/late-afternoon. Nightime (6-ish) starts next Wednesday.

Just grab someone by the collar and latch onto them. It always works!

Claire would be the one to do that, not Amelia. ><

Meh.. It's hard to be a nepleslian player on leave when you have so few vices. :?

Talk to me on YIM or the IRC. I'll see about working something out for youy.

Gonna try to keep up, hopefully, I won't keep getting crushed at work like we did today. >_>

Trey's calling him sir the first time because that's how Trey is. The second time he says sir is because Fian outranked him. But yeah. Trey is going to be wierd, he's barely Nepleslian as it is XD

Fian isn't going tell you that he's also assigned to the Acadia.

He wants to make you shit in your pants when he shows up as your XCO.

Those of you that aren't there yet can take a maglev train there. It's all prairies and light wooded areas along the way, though it might not all be what you expect...

Sorry I haven't kept up lately, been struck with a bad case of "whatever". But it doens't matter, I don't have any chars to do with acadia anymore.

A whole week without a single post is just a tad disturbing. On that note. the plot kicks off on the 23rd.

That was just a two-character JP between Lilly and myself. Nothing stopping anyone else from doing the same.

Since we didn't have a scheduling thread..

My schedule for the moment:

Mon thru Friday 600 - 1530 I am at work/in transit.

Any other time, I can do... whatever based on what's going on with my family. So JP attendance for me is gonna be based on whenever I am online that moment. :/

I multitask well, though the following few weeks may be pinched. If it's later on at night it should be fine. Just tell me when and I can make time.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…