Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

My life's about to get a little weird.

For the past few months my grandma has been having heart issues. The drugs they were giving her were starting to make things even worse; that's when they figured out she's missing a gene that allows her to metabolize certain drugs.

Then things were starting to settle and she was beginning recuperation when they discovered she was in the early stages of leukemia.

SO, come June 5th I'm going to Minnesota to help her around the house, possibly get a job so I can make some money, and possibly come home with my own car (if all goes well). I'll be up there until the end of July, and I honestly have NO idea just how busy I'll be, but I can assure everyone that it will be more downtime than free time.

Don't worry about us, Blackbird. Take care of your grandmom!

Not to be a topper, but I've just lost my wallet with everything inside. Going to have to run around the city for the next few days to get everything cancelled/replaced.

Hello, if you have seen the other OOC then you'll know I've just joined and I'm really looking forward to posting with you all. :D

Now that, that's put of the way here's my schedule.

I try to post once a day, between 7:00pm and 9:00pm, but I do post early than that when I can. If you don't get a post from me within one day don't be worried, I'll post the next. BE WORRIED if I don't post within three days. If I haven't send me as much abusive emails as you can, to kick me up the arse. Because I'm being a lazy sod. :roll:

Whew! Got everything replaced except the money. Extremely long day.

Will make a reply post to Wallace in the morning (between 6 to 9 hours from now), you guys can just decide to show up at the shuttle pad after that.

Thanks for that, take your time. :)

By the way (I don't think this is on my profile), most people call me Wally, Pinkish, Mark, Keen or Markeen. Take your pic, I don't mind. :)

Its easier than Wallace at times. :p

Fian said:
Not to be a topper, but I've just lost my wallet with everything inside. Going to have to run around the city for the next few days to get everything cancelled/replaced.

Surprise! It was in the back pocket of your other pants! *Insert aneurism/heart attack/bout of rage here*

It can ALWAYS be worse : )-

Hey Cy83r K0rp53, did you want to have Anslem and Phaedra bring the ID-SOL to the shuttle, drop him in a seat, etc, or did you just want to fast forward with Anslem and Phaedra carrying the ID-SOL off of the shuttle at the landing platform with Fian and everyone else?

The policy for clones and other 'manufactured' soldiers (Including ID-SOLS) is that they serve a few years in the military to pay off their creators and then they are set free into society.

Though I highly doubt someone created solely for the purpose of war and has lived up to that point immersed in it is going to integrate into the local populace well.

The Master Chief is with the new guy, go bug Chief Ran.

Also very trigger happy at the moment... ^.^ :P

Oooh, quickly now, its going to get shooty real soon!
Go get a character created and approved on the boards and then shoot me a Private Message.

It depends. If we can make a comment about how they all look too young to have been soldiers and follow it up with someone finding out that there is no record of them ever having been created, we could get away with it. Actually thinking about it, this could turn into a pretty good conspiracy plot. I shall ponder on this...

*Ponders dramatically*

You could probably skip ahead by just leaving him there under the bar keeps eyes untill the police turn up and run off to the shuttle pad. Just a suggestion.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
Seems Fian decided to skip ahead for us... do we just leave the guy strapped in or what?
I guess we could leave him strapped in and drugged...but it depends when we're interrogating him... *cracks knuckles*
Anslem and Phaedra should probably report that they have a prisoner to interrogate, but I doubt the MC would want to deal with it.
They could always interrogate the ID-SOL in some random back room before they leave...
Wallace said:
You could probably skip ahead by just leaving him there under the bar keeps eyes untill the police turn up and run off to the shuttle pad. Just a suggestion.
Aww no way...Anslem and Phaedra want to find out what the hell caused this, and they already walked away from the bar with the ID-SOL. And it would be bad to be on the scene near a ton of dead bodies when the authorities show up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back