• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

The gray area between reality and amusing fantasy: the result of me not reading the most current IC posts.

English:
Wait, that didn't actually happen, did it.....??

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
Damn, I keep forgetting to record my paychecks, I think I'll just take my pay according to in-game time, that's much easier to manage (however, I'll be waiting forever for each one)

Double posting because Cyber absent-mindedly posted OOC in the IC thread and I don't have the power to move posts, only delete them.

Also, congratulations! You now have seven(7) days pay from almost half a year(150) of IC posting! I'm going to have to stop dodging this issue real soon.

ack, totally sorry, I'm getting gussied up for my cousin's graduation ceremony.

Also, holy crap, I've been here for that long?

If we RPed in realtime, nothing would ever happen.

For more than 3 posts.

EDIT: also, are you going to be making a banner for Wes, Fian? I like that demotivator where you anal probed Kingston. Use that one.

Fian said:
https://stararmy.com/roleplay/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2053&p=55575#p55575
There is a new comic up.
For the benefit of the new guys, there is an index on the first page.
Heh...that's hilarious.
Fian said:
Also. BY THE MAKER ITS AN EMINENT INVASION/ GET IN THE SHUTTLE!
(For those unfamiliar with the meme)
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/jesus_christ_its_a_lion.jpg
So should Anslem and Phaedra just dump the ID-SOL somewhere? If they did they would need a pretty good reason...or they could just get on the shuttle with the unconcious ID-SOL I guess...

I'm not demanding that people do this, but....

could everyone post their character at the shuttle NOW PLEASE? *gets the PA jitters*

Watch out Teddo, we may send you to rehab.

Or even worse I'll start to sing(/write) the song They Tired to make me go to Rehab, but I said no,no,no.

But yes I agree with you. Can we please get to the 'ass whupin!'

Teddo said:
Use that one.

I have no photoshop skills to speak of (I use MSPaint exclusively), though if anyone here wants to give it a shot, let me know.

Can we please get to the 'ass whupin!'

Hopefully by the end of the week.

Fian said:
Oh you just had to mention Captain Miller in front of the Master Chief.
Phaedra is making things difficult for the MC again... :lol:

Oh, and Wallace, Phaedra's hair is basically white...not blonde...a flaw in the cloning process left it without any pigmentation.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…