• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
geez, Phae, hauling an unconscious ID-SOL out the hatch?what's that? ~300lbs. of dead weight?
Er...oops. I figured she would be able to drag, not carry, the ID-SOL by herself with some difficulty.

And besides...the ID-SOL sorta became a speed bump, so I got rid of him. I was going to have Phaedra ask for Anselm's help, but I guess she felt it was her responsibility. Oh well...apparently Phaedra can haul ID-SOLs if her adrenaline is up... :lol:

I don't see this happening again anytime soon though. :roll:

Even without a cybernetic arm, 300 pounds would only be slightly difficult for a fit marine. Phaedra could absolutely drag him, and she seemed so pissed she probably didn't give a damn how much force she had to exert.

oh, and koenig, you might want to update Ran's bio. He's still listed as being stationed on the NSS Alliance.

Teddo said:
Even without a cybernetic arm, 300 pounds would only be slightly difficult for a fit marine. Phaedra could absolutely drag him, and she seemed so pissed she probably didn't give a damn how much force she had to exert.
That's sort of what I thought in the first place, but I wanted to explain my reasoning behind it so I wouldn't get accused of metagaming or something.

Eh, whatever...

The first post is always the hardest!

Also, to those who were in the previous mission, expect medals.

Awwww. No medals for meh. Nevermind, I'll post in a little while then. I'm sure by the end of this misssion I'll get a promotion or something. Or is that wishful thinking?

Wallace said:
Awwww. No medals for meh. Nevermind, I'll post in a little while then. I'm sure by the end of this misssion I'll get a promotion or something. Or is that wishful thinking?
Very wishful thinking, at the rate you're going.

kai said:
oooooohhhhh.... fancy. Trey gets Chest candy?
I just dare you to try and put 'chest candy' on Amelia.

Fian said:
Also, to those who were in the previous mission, expect medals.

Uh... I was there. Does that mean I get medals too? At the very least the "I survived an IPG interrogation" patch.

Dragonnova said:
I just dare you to try and put 'chest candy' on Amelia.

Babe, I like your chest candy just the way it is.

Wait, there's a mission coming up? Crap, and I might have to spend my time up here listening to others of what happens to you guys out there... xP

Regrettably I'm going to miss today's posting cycle because its 2.00 AM and I have a date tomorrow.

Though, we could start the briefing immediately as soon as you guys get to the room, either tomorrow, the day after or sunday.

That includes you, Hishio.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…