Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Gods be damned, first Gallant gets shipped off to Japan, now Cipher's out for two days. If I weren't about to begin serious physical training on tuesday I'd be raising a stink- wait, I am ^.^;

Relax, everybody goes missing from time to time, even your GM.

This is Vel Steyr's face when he accidentally walks into the communal showers during the girls session.

Attachments

• DATFIAN.webp
    DATFIAN.webp
    5 KB · Views: 198
On a lovely note: I had a pretty banner all made up for the Acadia, and Photoshop CRASHED.

But it could use the WHOLE crew in the photo... Esther (if exhack is still in), Rose (if lilly is still in), Morris (now that Luca has reappeared), Sakura (if Echo is still in?), Trey, Anselm, Talbain, (other) Lilly.... all could use some pretty matching character art. :(

DJMoose, your pic of Phaedra is actually pretty well-done. Phaedra blends in with the rest of the characters, with the exception of not having a full body shot. Harrison's is good, but the style of the picture is much too different from the rest of the characters. Autumn (if Kim is still in?) also has very good artwork, but it's also not very compatible.

And Blackbird still needs to fix the broken link for Kingston's picture.

Fian, I'm making a personal audit of the Acadia! You should give a firm kick to the inactive players. Srsly.

Characters that want pretty art: Trey, Anselm, Talbain, Lilly
Characters that are inactive: Esther, Decane, Rose, Gyles, Autumn, Echo, Rico
Characters whose bios need to be updated (they are still listed as serving on different ships): Esther, FIAN, Ran, Rico, Decane, Rose, Gyles, Morris
Have no YIM listed: Cipher, Blackbird, Echo, Cyber Korpse
Broken links: to Demonblooded's user page
Other stuff: update Acadia history

I don't think people want me screwing with their characters, otherwise I would totally edit them *OCD*. :shock:

EDIT: And I just noticed! Hishio and Wallace's characters aren't even on the crew roster!

Teddo said:
On a lovely note: I had a pretty banner all made up for the Acadia, and Photoshop CRASHED.

But it could use the WHOLE crew in the photo... Esther (if exhack is still in), Rose (if lilly is still in), Morris (now that Luca has reappeared), Sakura (if Echo is still in?), Trey, Anselm, Talbain, (other) Lilly.... all could use some pretty matching character art. :(

DJMoose, your pic of Phaedra is actually pretty well-done. Phaedra blends in with the rest of the characters, with the exception of not having a full body shot. Harrison's is good, but the style of the picture is much too different from the rest of the characters. Autumn (if Kim is still in?) also has very good artwork, but it's also not very compatible.

And Blackbird still needs to fix the broken link for Kingston's picture.

Fian, I'm making a personal audit of the Acadia! You should give a firm kick to the inactive players. Srsly.

Characters that want pretty art: Trey, Anselm, Talbain, Lilly
Characters that are inactive: Esther, Decane, Rose, Gyles, Autumn, Echo, Rico
Characters whose bios need to be updated (they are still listed as serving on different ships): Esther, FIAN, Ran, Rico, Decane, Rose, Gyles, Morris
Have no YIM listed: Cipher, Blackbird, Echo, Cyber Korpse
Broken links: to Demonblooded's user page
Other stuff: update Acadia history

I don't think people want me screwing with their characters, otherwise I would totally edit them *OCD*. :shock:

EDIT: And I just noticed! Hishio and Wallace's characters aren't even on the crew roster!
Fuh~! If only I could give you an IRL medal for this. Its 4.00 AM here though, will get back to this in the morning.

And on a totally random note, I must say, Fian, that you certainly have a way with picking the topic titles. I quite enjoy it.
'Sisterhood' would have been a better word to describe the relationship between the Acadia and Emden, but then I would have to use 'Brotherly Love' to discribe the Marine's relationship, which sounds a lot more homo than 'Brotherhood'.

Also, those who opted for PA will be in Epsilon, ground types in Gamma. The other two squads are for the NPCs and inactive doods.

for the record, I have no YIM, but I do try to appear on the IRC rooms when I'm on and I also have an account with Hamachi.

Also: props to Teddo for the secretary work.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back