• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Im pretty sure Luca told me he'd be covering left hallway. So Luca is covering Left, Talbain right, 2 original dead pirates (one to the left of the staircase opening, one in front) and the third being shot down in the left corridor.

This being all witnessed from your character's POV.

Lemon-flavored Lollipops. Don't ask, because I only know sparse details and even then my brain has to be tanked in mind bleach for 18 hours out of the day.

A little documentary for benefit (or detriment!) for the new guys.

Gonna wash my keyboard now.

This little IRC chat sums up the situation nicely.

EDIT: Forgot to add that the wounded and Power Armorless won't be able to make the trip back to the Acadia if they were to abandon the Emden.

Also: I know Kampfer sent Weynolt elsewhere, but I can't think of anything satisfactory to do elsewhere. I hope you are willing to overlook that.

Gary, not to be rude or anything, but look at the other posts, and think about the tense they are all written in. then look at yours.

Please start writing in past tense.

kai said:
Gary, not to be rude or anything, but look at the other posts, and think about the tense they are all written in. then look at yours.

Please start writing in past tense.

I could hear "Koroem" in my head reading the battle scenes, both with Epsilon and Gamma.

Then I heard "Yakety Sax" when Gary started running around kicking in hydraulic doors.

Killed. The. Mood.

Okay guys, I'm sorry for not responding earlier, but now that Second Trimester is over, I can get back into it. Expect a post from me soon if someone fills me in.

nonplanar faces... pole vector constraints... nurbs circles... the horror...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…