• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

I was about to say "Ran Rui did it in the Kennewes Invasion. I was there. So YOU CAN DO IT TOO."

For character development purposes, any of you have anything specific in mind to happen to your character?

If we know what it is, we can move towards that direction in-RP.

Forgive me I have an oral examination in the morning, the daily GM-post will be delayed by half a day.

Fian said:
For character development purposes, any of you have anything specific in mind to happen to your character?

If we know what it is, we can move towards that direction in-RP.
Moar win.
But that's more a group thing, I suppose...

...Unless everyone else dies, but that's a rather anti-developmental path, I think.

Note: From Keladrian's post onwards, Combat Posting mode is now ON for the non-powerplant team.

You only get one post per cycle to state your movements and/or attacks. You only control your own character and can only 'try to' perform actions with the exception of movement while not targeted or under fire, it is up to the GM to determine if it succeeds or not. Damage dealt and received will be described and recorded by the GM but keeping track of remaining ammo is the player's responsibility.

For examples of combat posting, refer to any of the shooty bits in Mission 1 Side A: "High and Dry Over Golding".

Extra note: As a GM character the MC is exempted from this rule. So there.

Shot, I found the following in one of the old threads.

So yeah, while it is not in the tech article, there is precedence of it being used in RP. It exists.

Why doesn't somebody go ahead and edit that in as a sidenote to the article? I'm not home right now, or I would myself.

Heh keeping track of ammo. No problem except with HPAR. That baby has 700 rounds and rps is not stated in wiki........
Plus I am not sure how many magazines does normally Hostiel equipped with this gun has.

Errr, sorry to only say this after you have posted, but C-Man, I've planned something inside the power-plant. I'll have to invalidate your post.

Brand's character is outside the powerplant, could you meet up with him first, and then I'll turn on combat mode when you guys get the door open?

Oi oi oi Cipher, combat mode.

Also, you can only fire the PAL once per round. (I'm even considering once every two rounds, taking into account how destructive that weapon is)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…