• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

[Clarification] You are not permanent members of the NSS Dust Devil's crew, and thus, have no assigned bunks. All in all, you might have been on the vessel for somewhere around an hour and a half. It was my intention to hand out objectives at briefing, BEFORE you suited up.

All your gear and personal items back on the Nerkat, along with custom PAs, have been transferred over to the Acadia already.

Do realize though, that it is currently in-station.

Fian said:
The lack of a nice SMG for the SMoDIN disturbs me.

We have a couple, I thought. The HAS and ESG are both SMGs, or at the very least machine pistols.

Oh, the HAS. I thought it was an IPG only thing. Ah, nevermind.

The ESG is only an SMG pretender.

Fian said:
Oh, the HAS. I thought it was an IPG only thing. Ah, nevermind.

The ESG is only an SMG pretender.
Says the guy who played the androgynous girl who used it to spray the battlefield with .22!

@Luca: Accept it, the ESG is made of plastic and fail. It was designed to balance out all the awesomeness coming out of Nepleslia.

@Everyone else concerning the last FVS-Carina post: This isnt what it looks like!!!!!!!!

*Looks from Fian to FVS*
Soresu:Kekekekekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekekekekekekekekek.

No points for guessing what FVS slipped on in the pod.

Also to Coen, Scott and/or any other new guys I might have missed, if you guys are reading this, as soon as you receive your orders, you can jump into posting here on the Acadia at any time. PM Exhack or any Nep GM if you have not received any and wish to participate in this plot.

What Fian is really thinking:

"Woot, save THAT one for later~~" *pedosmile*

Shit I have been found out!

As for the card, loli-tagging.

MoonMan said:
What Fian is really thinking:

"Woot, save THAT one for later~~" *pedosmile*

Carina: "I needa adult, I needa adult! And not in that way!" *Panics, her arms waving around in the air as she runs in a circle.*

Alright guys, so this is the small and big of it.

We need to get weekly JPs going for most of the cast to increase our pacing so that we can finish missions in the span of one or two months.

I've noticed that we've been in the same place since the beginning of Fall, so I'm implementing joint post sessions for MOST of the cast on Saturdays and Sundays. This is so we can keep things fairly flexible, and not leave anyone out.

If you can't make it, then well... thems the breaks. I'm making considerations for people in far flung timezones, or with tenuous internet access.

Guys, I'm sorry I've let things slow down like this. I believe that you deserve something better than what I've offered so far, but since I'm not the kind to give up on things, it's my hope we can push on. I had largely stopped posting because I had felt that people weren't listening, and having an effective turnout of 0 and 1 for the JPs this weekend was enough to make me entirely shun SARP in favor of Fallout 3 for a four days.

I'm only human.

At any rate, I have a few clarifications for the plot, that you should all be aware of.

• First off, Esther ordered you in for briefing, not to suit up. What good is a shotgun if you have no idea what the enemy is?
  • You are not crewed aboard the NSS Dust Devil. You do not have bunks, stashes or cargo space aboard it. For all intents and purposes, it's a space bus with point defense weapons.
  • The armory has no powered armor, but pretty much anything that would be standard issue to Nepleslian marines, along with some Muur Armor vests.

Thanks for being patient with this rookie GM, guys.

Well, Trey, for one, is in the Briefing room, locked and loaded.

There is no actual Briefing Room. It's just the ship's living room, with an irate Naval officer waiting for her crew to show up in it.

Trey's wherever Esther had been sleeping before, where he had dropped his stuff off. he went back to his bag and got his gun. is she there now?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…