• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

cyborgakadjmoose said:
Aww Crap...Any chance you could change your post to help out Sam; ShotJon?

I might as well start editing my post in the meantime...I didn't pay attention enough it seems. :roll:

Will do!

Wes said:
What interest would an organization have in Avel? Where are her memories backed up? How would they have her DNA? It seems far-fetched. It would make more sense for her to be rezzed by her parents or something.

Alright I got it but it all depends on weather or not Avel goes down in history as a war hero. If she does then this is what will happen.

The Malaisian Enforcers hear about her and take note of her abilities. Their leader is intrigued and easily gets his hand's on Avels brain spider (I can't remember if they store memories or not. If not then the memories backed up in the lab where she was created.).

Naturally they do things properly when recreating her. Like no more memory seizures, erasing most of her memories except her training, tactics and a select few scraps of information about her previous life.

Oh noes! Is Ran going to lose al eg! Will Suku still be a b****?
Stay tuned to see what happens next.

I could technically, but why would they want to? She doesn't have the best track record for her actions and it'd be more costly to ensure control than to just blackmail some desperate soul.

Also: I have no plotships she wouldn't be able to do much of anything. Sad truth of it.

EDIT: Basically, she did something foolish and died to something foolish like shooting a red round in your own ship. Leave her dead.

Posted, and updated bio.

I need scissors, and rest, sixty one!

I dunno man. She just lopped Ran's leg off wearing a cheery smile, and got out of a shouting match with Rico. She might actually be capable of firing laser beams of actual hate from her eyes right now.

20 to 1 against, to clarify. I wouldn't wager high on anyone against Suku, especially at the moment.

:idea: Avel may be dead but the person she was cloned from isn't. I wonder if I should create that character too. Think vengeful bounty hunter.

Nope, completely oblivious. The person has other things on her mind. Like getting revenge on the pirate who wasted her family, forced her to work as a pirate or die and then left her for dead at a facility they tried to raid.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…