• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

New thread up, move on there if you can.

FYI, everyone is in Chief Ran's squad.

The other two are just for ship defence NPCing.

Well what other kind of farm would you find in the middle of a desert?? Aside from ostriches and that just sound ridiculous. lol

Kajim, Titus, Cougar and Phyrexus, I'm thinking of drawing an MSPaint picture of the four of your characters together. What kinds of pose, items and/or interactions between your characters would you like?

hurm.. Kajiim would probably have a grin on his face giving one of the others a hard time or something like that, if not that then either playing his harmonica or doing palor tricks with playing cards.

Leaning against something smoking, and hows about have him tinkering with some pistol too. It doesn't have to be too specific sense the character is still growing.

Probably leaning back nearby to the others, just kinda looking in their direction; sort of lounging, with his hands behind his head. Or, if Khajim is poking fun at him, giving a good-natured grin back and acting like he's giving a comeback.

Hayden would probably be one of the least friendly looking out of the group. He could be sitting while doing something on his DataJockey, inspecting his sidearm, or possibly just smoking a cigarette while he relaxes near the others. Hell, he might even by going over his hypolathe to make sure it's in working order (seeing as he is a combat medic and all).

All of this with a stoic "not angry, but not friendly" expression on his features, of course.

Allright noted.

Also, I think only the player Luca (Edit: Maybe Shotjon too) would know what the MC is trying to hide. The rest of you would need to do investigations on foot to find out (if you're curious that is, it has no effect on the next mission).

Sorry for my absence; I'm out of town visiting family & working this month so I'm not sure how my schedule will pan out.

Edit: Also, Kokuten, it would be P.P.S. Not P.S.S. Not a big deal, just a note.

I think I know what you meant. I think the two us are not only ones who should get it. I wonder about the outcome though. But anyway! MORE AND COOLER GUNS! YAY!

Now I remembered what happened to that plasma shotgun Demonblooded designed? Did it get approved? It was pretty awesome weapon.

Now I remembered what happened to that plasma shotgun Demonblooded designed? Did it get approved? It was pretty awesome weapon.
It is available if you want to use it. The Representatives will probably recommend it to satisfy Sean Masson's request.
Sorry for my absence; I'm out of town visiting family & working this month so I'm not sure how my schedule will pan out.
Relax, take your time.

Also, thanks to this, something big is going to happen. Stay tuned...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…