• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

ShotJon said:
Okay here it comes. On Saturday I will be leaving for two weeks. There shoudl be internet in the place I will be but it not for sure. I will try to show up as much as I can but I promise nothing.

Take it easy man.

Update: Kampfer (Chief Ran) will be running the shuttle-bound marines from now on, I'll still be responsible for the greenhorns.

Edit: Greenhorn-side GMpost within the hour, gotta do some household chores first.

I'm usually on from 7 to 12 PM Central time during the week, and Noon to 1 or 2 AM on weekends.

AIM: PhyrexusE
YIM: phyrexstrike

Crapsocks. I posted in the wrong thread.

I'll move that post over...

alright, kewl.

... dashed on the ground like a can of sardines in tomato sauce fired out of a railgun and into a wall...

Nice, isn't that from the Nepleslian Marine Cookbook? :lol:

So would manually firing the rockets work? Say like... taking the rockets from my hip and holding them nozzle down and kicking off the nozzles with the sparks from the metal igniting the fuel?

Or you could try and get at the wiring.

-or-

If you're really desperate you and one of the other two guys could lock arms and hope that one set of rockets would be enough to make sure the two of you weren't turned in to pudding on the landing, or break anything important on impact. :lol:

Those are just my fanciful ideas. Yours actually seems better by comparison: less praying for luck, more working to get results. :lol:

There are four rockets, one on every four corners of your waist. Might be difficult to literally kick start all of them at the same time.

Just try whatever, I only kill characters who do absolutely stupid things (like doing nothing in a life and death scenario).

Well then...I guess maybe one of my ideas might actually help you.

My ideas possibly being right...

I'm just savoring that rare delicacy.

Anyways, in conjunction with whatever you come up with: pray Kajiim, pray like you mean it!!!

If you're really desperate you and one of the other two guys could lock arms and hope that one set of rockets would be enough to make sure the two of you weren't turned in to pudding on the landing, or break anything important on impact.

I was actually gonna suggest that, as well >.> Except maybe Lucas and Chad could both try it at once

If I move the Greenhorn plot onwards now, Kajiim Ashad will surely die. Something needs to be done. Call the Reps if you're really stuck.

White Cougar: Between one to three hundred meters.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…