• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

This situation presents why I shouldn't be a moderator, at least when I'm tired like I am now: I would mess with you by making it seem like it was about to succeed...and then just have it blow a hand off for a laugh. :lol:

God, I'm mean when I'm deprived of enough sleep.

I already decided to land my ass on the ground, so you kids are on you own.

Personally, hot wireing the rockets seems cooler to me.

Sorry I was not posting a whole lot, I was in Denver for buisiness, and the damn hotel didn't have internet

No need to NPC me, I should be good on internet till August

Here's your map for the first area we need to clear.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2ueo3zp.png

Objective A is marked A.

Buildings with green inner borders are Green occupied, tiny green squares indicate recon/squad-sized forces.

Buildings with white squares inside are militia/civillian occupied.

Buildings with a red inner border are hostile occupied.

All other buildings are unknown.

Red squares with red X's indicate impassable roadblocks.

The building Ran is ordering everyone to is the one right of the LZ. The green square on the bottom left corner of the building is where we meet up. Bare with me, I saved it as a .gif and screwed up the coloring.

Ever since you hit 700 total posts. The 'ranking' system works that way, however it is merely cosmetic.

Writing Greenhorn-side Acadia post now.

By the way, for Greenhorn-side, Combat Mode is ON, that means when it comes to shooting, punching or otherwise performing offensive actions towards an enemy, you can only *Try to* do it. Whether it succeeds is up to the GM, who will reflect it in his GMpost.

Relax, I'll all be given in due time. Its just that those that already landed have jumped the gun >_>.

To the other three Greenhorns, reaching Hayden would take some time so deal with the concrete roadblock first before moving on. In otherwords, reaching the front of the Senate will take more than one posting cycle. The concrete roadblock will be treated as an ENEMY so remember the combat rule: You can only 'attempt' to do things to your enemy. I'll tell you if your solutions work or not.

The zombies infront of the senate are also considered ENEMIES, so you wont be able to put them down the way Titus did when he first landed.

EDIT: Oh I forgot, while under fire you can also only TRY TO move. I might decide that you'll die before you get to your destination.

Map forthcoming.

EDIT: Oh f the map, its 2AM, I'm off to bed.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…