Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Alternatively I could post how long till Hayden dies while his sub-squad mates are stopped by a simple concrete block.

The fates of the four of you are oh so intimately intertwined.

Seriously guys...if Jack dies I will kill the three of you as a ghost. :evil:

He even wrote about how there is a monster truck ten cars back. Load up, hope the moron didn't somehow pull the keys out when he was infected, and plow through that bad-boy! :lol:

Hello, I came to say hello. I am still oh holydas and will be for one more week. There is a slow connection to internet, but to tell the true there is to so much to do, that I don't even have a mind to check it. I will be back next saturday and I am of course going to read through all and get back in things.

Just let Alex treat some injuries and such things Fian. I am sorry to be off for so long.

ShotJon said:
Just let Alex treat some injuries and such things Fian. I am sorry to be off for so long.
Relax, man. I don't want to have to apologise for ruining your holidays. Do me a favor and forget about checking into this site till its over.

Titus Brutus said:
I hope someone comes up with a way to get through the truck.
Trucks all yours. Say, if knocking down ten pins is a strike, what about thirty plus ten pins?

Sanderford said:
Hi there! I'm new to this RP, and I've just been accepted. I was hoping to be posted to the Acadia. You guys seem like you're pretty good at this.
That's what we do best, shooting stuff up and taking our chops. We are in the middle of a reeeaallly sticky situation right now so would you mind being reassigned somewhere else until we're out of it?

Also, to the greenhorn team, all your systems will start to power up one by one. Right now you have access to the Monoeye sensors.

Fian said:
That's what we do best, shooting stuff up and taking our chops. We are in the middle of a reeeaallly sticky situation right now so would you mind being reassigned somewhere else until we're out of it?

Fine by me. Where did you have in mind? I could be a Marine who had been in Funky City when it all got hot, or anything else which suits you. I'm all game.

Sanderford said:
Fine by me. Where did you have in mind? I could be a Marine who had been in Funky City when it all got hot, or anything else which suits you. I'm all game.
The SMoDIN Graduation Day holding plot, in fact they are doing exactly what you said right now. I'll put in a word with the GM.

I went ahead and looked that one up when you mentioned it. A big squad of Marines, going on up against the enemy, led by a loony sergeant?

Sweet.

You know what? I don't know how to describe the ensuring monster truck/zombie massacre. Can I just untag the fourty zombies and let you guys do all the dirty work?

((Curses, I was logged in to my brother's account at first and hadn't realized it.))

Why do you want to give up all the fun, Fian? :lol:

I think I will be too busy with Jack's assessment: assuring that he still has two arms, two legs, ten fingers, ten toes, two eyes, his spine, and that his head is both fully attached and functioning. Also, Jack will also need to get those two bullets from his knee.

Also: are the repairs and paint coming out of Jack's check? :lol:

That knife...looks so cool. Shoot somebody with the blade, then measure how far it penetrated after they're dead. :lol:

Anyways: I think I will let my fellow green horns describe the monster truck-on-zombie massacre that is going to take place since Fian obviously doesn't want to.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back