• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... my life sucks.... horribly...

I could catch the first hour and half.... possibly... and thats all..

I hope Fian gets back so late that he misses lunch. >_>

On another note. Wazu > Soreta.

Condoms in the Medibay boys!

I'll pass, bedding Soreta wouldn't be that fun honestly. I'd rather have Jet shoot rubbers at her ((riot control bullets))

Confine your commentary on a character to the merits of how well they are played within the setting and not on character bashing that serves no constructive purpose.

I think you started it Zack so why are you complaining. You were the first one to call Soreta a slut to her face ICly...hypocrite.

That was IC. She's a female Geshrin; it's in-character for his character to consider Soreta a slut (even without evidence), just as it's in-character for Soreta to consider the Alliance crew to be incompetent drunken horndogs (even without (IC) evidence).

You're confusing the issue; he's railing you out for insulting my character unneccecarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…