Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was hoping to answer the glaring lack of Nepleslian females with reproductive capable androids (ala Armitage III). They'd also be small, fast, & agile combat units with stealth. Kinkilicious.

Us Nepleslians can be more comfortable around machines but face it...

... Notthing beats a real c__t.

Well yeah there needs to be more female nepleslians. they'd cross bred enough for it to be relatively easy to explain it. the super Y chromosome could be bred out.

... Notthing beats a real c__t.

...a real cat? Wow, I always figured Fian stayed away from the nekos.

Well yeah there needs to be more female nepleslians. they'd cross bred enough for it to be relatively easy to explain it. the super Y chromosome could be bred out.

You never really can tell. I mean, there are plenty of females in the Nepleslian Empire, it's just that most of them aren't straight Nepleslian. I actually like the fact that true Nepleslian females are scarce. Added flavor, even if it's just a grain.

By the way, Nepleslia folks:https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=list_of_notable_characters

Hurry up and post your characters, Rico is lonely on planet wiki.

A

C
A
T

I
S

F
I
N
E

T
O
O

I enjoy Nep havin a lack of females as well. It's unique to Neplesia and it's something they had to overcome. It's no fun being normal. Plus with all the social problems of Neplesia there's plenty of room to bred weirdo's like Chris.

Also moonman, there's two blank spaces not one. I'll leave you to come up with the result of this new information on your own.

Also moonman, there's two blank spaces not one. I'll leave you to come up with the result of this new information on your own.

I'm not retarded Goergyboy. Jeez, I'm probably the smartest guy on the internet.

It's fairly obvious he just mispelled cat. I was curtious enough not to mention it.

Our sex toasters are superior to yours, though. ^_~

By the way, one of those 'sex toasters' (although they prefer to call themselves Geshrin) is the person who's coming aboard. So I'd ask you not to speak badly of them...or one of you might just have to buy more cybernetics.

FM said:

By the way, one of those 'sex toasters' (although they prefer to call themselves Geshrin) is the person who's coming aboard. So I'd ask you not to speak badly of them...or one of you might just have to buy more cybernetics.

Actually I'm developing "male" units similar to the Geshrin .The Trinity units (female) are the sex toasters I was jokingly referring to and comparing to the neko's. However a Trinity unit teamed with a Juggernaut should be roughly comparable to a Neko in abilities. I decided to split the abilities because I was told by various people that Neppie tech wasn't up to Yamatain standards

Wait wait is FM like a spy that we get to like shoot at and stuff? Or like someone we have to, you know, accept? Either one is cool. But shooting is fun.

FM said:

Uh oh. I think Chris is gonna be in trouble. It certainly depends on how this toaster acts, but if anyones gonna cause trouble it'll prolly be Ran or Chris. Usually both.

Omega20 said:
Wait wait is FM like a spy that we get to like shoot at and stuff? Or like someone we have to, you know, accept? Either one is cool. But shooting is fun.
It's the second one. Sorry.

*sweatdrops and grins* uh ...does it really matter? I mean we can always spread nepleslian genetics around with captured elysian girls.......yeah that's it. *laugh* I'm kidding

But We have to accept the geshrin? oh boy. well i'm glad I haven't posted what Jet's up to, it's private :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back