Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 'em boys!

To the people I JPed with yesterday, do you want to continue SPing or retire our characters for the day? (I vote for the latter.)

Well, Tom wants to start a new chapter, so I guess we could all post our enders for the current thread.

I suppose those who attended the bar JP can just stroll away now, with a few drunken misadventures implied.

About Seargent Ran's last post, in which he referred to a group of people as "the rest of the squad"
(Note that he visited a grave then slept with a neko, then wandered between bars for hours AFTER that)

3 theories.

1. It was the four of us, considering what we were drinking, we could have just passed out right there for hours untill Ran came along.

2. It was not the four of us, we could have wandered back home hours before that and the rest of the squad mentioned here are the other members other than the four of us.

3. But considering the grade of alcohol Ran was drinking (99 Proof), could he even tell? lol.

Fianedit: After, not before.

When do you guys start bashing Elysians? :P

When we damn well please, Wes. :)

But these sorts of endeavors aren't in the cards yet. Why mess with Thomas when he's just got Elysia up and running?

Arm ourselves for war! Paint our faces with mud and ready our weapons! Elysians will tremble with fear and weep for their children as they lie bloodied beneath our boots! *Runs off in a red cape and gold helmet, screaming "SPARTAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

I know we all like dual wielding, but guys can we focus on one thing at a time first and wipe the reds off the map?

*Runs over GoergyBoy with his mecha assault rhino, it's nostrils blazing with a mix of napalm and flak* "SPARRRTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Goergyboy said:
The only beef with Elaysia is there males. Spare teh womenz slay teh men!

Note that Kennews is composed out of 99.9% Males.

In a more logical reason of Elysian hating:
Historically us Nepleslians still belive that the plague that nearly wiped us out was Elysia's fault (When it is actually Yamatai, but we'll bed the catgirls later when we are on equal footing).

But if I going to meta game, I'll pick on Elysia as soon as possible because:
1. Kennewessian research and technology is totaly stagnant.
2. Yamataian may have the highest tech level here, but we can race up in say, two years time?
3. Elysia has Zakalwe, if Elysian tech is not match for Yamatai's, it will soon be.

I'm not saying spare the filthy males on Kennews in favor of smiting Elysia. I have no qualms making a pit stop in Kennews, performing some mass gender genocide, then moving along.

I don't see how them having males is an illogical reason for Elysian hating though. Maybe not for everybody, but a single male is enough for some of us. Nepleslia will get theres one day though. Filthy male infested government.

Question! So, were Yamatai and Neplesia made to, like, compliment each other? In a more, uh, sexual manner? You know, slutty cat girls and drunken marines? Tell me I'm not the only one who sees that.

Tom, my character is already in position for a day change. He is not going to remember anything from his last post to the next day.

So, were Yamatai and Nepleslia made to, like, compliment each other?
You have a point, it would be cool if we the SAoY and the SAoN could work together sometimes.

I don't see how them having males is an illogical reason for Elysian hating though. Maybe not for everybody, but a single male is enough for some of us. Nepleslia will get theres one day though. Filthy male infested government.

I hope you are talking in character ... >_>

Unyuu said:

I hope you are talking in character ... >_>

Nope, I also actually believe I'm sparticus.

So, were Yamatai and Nepleslia made to, like, compliment each other?

Well, from what I've gathered, Neko's aren't exactly 'slutty'. They just don't have any glaring downsides to a sexually active lifestyle. Drunken marines...well, you hit that on the nose. Nepleslia know how to celebrate!

Also, I always figured the relationship between Nepleslia and Yamatai to be in the "Acceptable" area, ever since the declaration of independence. They aren't super best buddies in the whole wide universe, but they aren't at each other's throats either. Both races have thier own agendas, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back