• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't get to the JP yesterday. Exenuating circumstances have happened. Please see my thread in the OOC forum.

I'll be back soon, after I get my head together.

There was no JP anyway, Tom. >_>

In the other news, I'm having exams from monday to friday. Two more days to go!

Kokuten Gaiasis Chiaki the 5th said:
Some of these guys are pretty, but hey I just coughed up a cigar, so what?

I just want to know how I missed that 3 days from it's posting.

The witch hunt should be over soon, so we'll be moving on to more pastures...

...speaking of such, after the meal isn't a bad time to start a VR training run, eh?

Doctors recomend not using power armor to blow shit up for at least 30 minutes after eating.

About time! I suggest we make our simulation against foes of the Elysian nature.

No particular reason.

scooby dooby doo

While you guys are busy with your VR training I think I'll take the time to snoop around a little.

I vote Benji to guard Soreta ^_^

Note: Benji is gay, therefore having no reason to try and take advantage of Soreta.

Note: Benji is gay.
*Scoots over to re-read Benji's profile.*

Just as long as it's on the WATER 2
*Scoots over to make changes to the WATER 2 draft*

So guys, the topic for sunday's JP being a VR simulation? I say we take a quick vote here and then position our characters for such before sunday morning

Another vote: Who is interested in piloting the NAM armors AIR 1-2, WATER 1 and hopefully the WATER 2 and NIGHT 1? If so then I'll have them delivered on board the Alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…