Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago (U.S.A. - Illinois) Tuesday, 13 February 2007, 20:00:00 UTC-6 hours CST
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) Wednesday, 14 February 2007, 10:00:00 UTC+8 hours

If this is correct, then I'll skip a class and join in. Otherwise I'll be an hour late :p .

Unyuu said:
Chicago (U.S.A. - Illinois) Tuesday, 13 February 2007, 20:00:00 UTC-6 hours CST
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) Wednesday, 14 February 2007, 10:00:00 UTC+8 hours
If this is correct, then I'll skip a class and join in. Otherwise I'll be an hour late :p .

I've never been good with them there timezones...looks legit to me though.

Alrighty, guess we're going with the original plan, tonight around 8pmish. Be there or be square, my pretties.

I"M SQAURE!!!!! *cries and stabs my internet card* I can't get on my own comp, cuse my net card died.... :( no more JPs for me for a few weeks at least...

tonight? You mean NOW. Pull out Moonman's YIM from his profile and have him invite you into the JP.

Fianedit: Its over.

Thanks, Wes!

As soon as the newest JP is posted, we'll be opening up another thread. Everyone get your characters into proper positions for VR training.

Tom said:
Thanks, Wes!

As soon as the newest JP is posted, we'll be opening up another thread. Everyone get your characters into proper positions for VR training.

JP posted.

lol character development~

Davis you'll want to put your character biography on the Wiki, then your name on the NSS Alliance page and list of notable characters.

I tried inviting you and messaging you a few times, got no responce? :?

Were you having interenet troubles?

Yaranaikaedit: Common folks, let's get those characters into positions for the VR sim so we can blow some stuff up.

Le Blue Dude said:
I'm slightly shy about just joining in, so is there any place I could slide my character...

Since the NSS Alliance is still parked on the star base, it's most likely perfectly fine to have your character introduced. You can probably play it off in a few different ways...

1. If you want to be in the upcoming VR simulation plot, I'd suggest you just post like you're a new recruit that's been on the Alliance for a bit already. Basically you know what's going on and where to be, but you don't know any of the player characters.

2. OR, you could do what Davis did with Gran, and have him just arriving the Alliance. Although, you'll have to hurry up to the recreation room to attend the VR simulation.

Welcome to the NSS Alliance, manliest ship in the galaxy, by the way. I think Istavan will fit right in.

I'm going home to my grannies today, going to be absent for five to (hopefully) three days. Dont blow up the DD4 while I'm away, mkay?

Since the new thread is up, how is the usual Sunday 7pm JP schedule going to work for those participating?

Always good to plan in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back