• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick reminder:

All posts should be in past tense, 3rd person. Make sure to pay attention to grammar as well, in particular correct use pluralization.

Also, PLEASE run your posts through a spell checker if at all possible. It'll really save me time when I go back and try to fix up the posts later.

If there is an issue with my post, tell me now; however, Soreta was directed to join the simulation.

In other news, the song currently playing in Soreta's helmet is Platinum Lucifer. It's fitting for her style.

No one's going to get that.

Le Blue Dude, you could carry both the LBR and Type 1 at the same time. Both of them are hand carried so you'll have to literally drop either one of them (More likely the Type 1, its rather outdated and the LBR is quite fragile) if you wanna draw out the sword.

FIANEDIT 1: Seems that Omega has an extra member in the form of Soreta, I suggest we hook up Valo on Alpha team to even up the odds.

FIANEDIT 2: I'm home safely.

I don't think anyone would mind if they plugged Valo in. In fact, it would probably be for the best overall.

I mean, really, Rico and Fian on the same team? The game was over before is started~

I mean, really, Rico and Fian on the same team? The game was over before is started~

ICly, now only John Hawkins knows Fian's greatest weakness in this simulation. Especially now that hes using a much more fragile and mobility based AIR2 instead of the NDI Phalanx.

And then, unless the PC characters on the Alliance has plot armor, I think Istvan's hipotesis on Rico could just be true. But I wonder how he thought of all that while on drugs though.

*points Fianz's avatar and makes an entirely out of topic comment*

Where did Hina-Ichigo go?

Kotori said:
*points Fianz's avatar and makes an entirely out of topic comment*

Where did Hina-Ichigo go?

I signed up on this website (and some others) as "Fian" with the Max Sterling avatar. But since this place has men playing catgirls, I guess I could display my affection towards Hina Ichigo here (Cute not pedo dammit!). I alternate between the two every half a month or so but now that you've mentioned it...

Unyuu said:
And then, unless the PC characters on the Alliance has plot armor, I think Istvan's hipotesis on Rico could just be true. But I wonder how he thought of all that while on drugs though.

If it were depressents, like alchohal, that he was on that would be a good question. But he's on stimulents, which is like caffine. It makes thinking faster, and more clear.

And yes, I would know. I take something very similer to speed by perscription.

Depressants, hypothesis, alcohol, stimulants, caffiene, similar, prescription...

Okay. To make it easier on you, I've modified the forums so that now there's a link to a spellchecker site right below the Preview and Submit buttons when you post or edit a message.

Also note that Firefox 2 has a spellchecker included with the browser!

Hey all you hard-core killers out there:

How's the usual Sunday-At-7 JP sound to everyone? I'm sure we can get things done a lot more swimmingly that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…