• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of general interest for anyone interested in the culture or perceived national personality of Sparta - as likely displayed in said movie (I would not yet know for it is not released within my country's borders as of this post) may be interested in these links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconic_phrase
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconism

I found them rather interesting, especially as they encompass the quote you misquoted for comic effect.

My internet died so I wasn't able to make it anyways. Right now the new plan is to just wait until enough people are on.

Also, I'd like to know if Tom will be up for a JP sometime soon.

I can free up time if I'm given enough of a heads up.

I'm in between a schedule shift at my work... which, when April starts will free up a lot of time for me. Of course, having my own computer would be marvelous too... but that's taking so DAMN LONG TO FIX.

Right now, days I can work around are:

Monday night
Tuesday night

Let's make some magic happen!

Actually, I never saw the movie. I saw the preview and thought this name would be cool. Nice too, because it fit exactly into the character limits of the site. :)

OK, lets try for 5 central on Monday and Tuesday? Earlier than that would be iffy for me but I might be able to get on during class. I should be able to get on at any time after that though.

I got something on monday around 4 ish involving a great artist I know, and some prelim sketches for some commissions... But my time is quite flex, and I may or may not be able to make the Monday one.

He doesn't like drawing character portrates without meeting you in person, and RPing a few sessions with your character/learning the details, but he will do most anything else. Really cool dude, if you don't mind me plugging him he goes by the Alias of Sktchy.

Le Blue Dude said:
I got something on monday around 4 ish involving a great artist I know, and some prelim sketches for some commissions... But my time is quite flex, and I may or may not be able to make the Monday one.

He doesn't like drawing character portrates without meeting you in person, and RPing a few sessions with your character/learning the details, but he will do most anything else. Really cool dude, if you don't mind me plugging him he goes by the Alias of Sktchy.

Well, I'm not so sure about his "meet the guy in person" part, but I'm sure we could always use good artists for commisions. Have him get in touch with Wes sometime and see if they could work something out.

Oh Snap!

Chris is a full-blooded Nepleslian, so I guess that puts Adrian on par with him.

I leave it to the rest of you to decide Adrian's manliness based on that.

Note: This is not a personal attack, just defeat.

you-win-asshole-owl.jpg

I'm not going to get into this conversation... Fay is a Geshrin/Nepleslian Hybrid, so I'm not going to argue... -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back