• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to get into this conversation... Fay is a Geshrin/Nepleslian Hybrid, so I'm not going to argue... -.-

Fian's Parents said:
Gile Vel Steyr (Nepleslian Father, Dead), Marie Vel Steyr (Geshrin Mother, Alive)
So is Fian >_>

Rico's Parents said:
Mario Sanroma (Nepleslian Father, Dead), Callista Sanroma (Geshrin Mother, Alive)
And so is Rico.

But guess who are the only two people to receive a promotion so far? :p

Well, not me, lol. ^^ I know you have a higher rank than me, but wasn't Rico just created right before Fay? >.>;; lol

Oh but wait

Sure the geshrin/nep combo got promoted but you'll notice that the full blooded neps have the cushy jobs which require very little getting shot at. A key factor into living.

Heh, that's for sure. Hybrid medics like myself are probably the first targets in battle... 😢

True... the enemy doesn't like to be blinded, lol. That's why I die first in counter strike... No one likes an enemy with flashbangs, lol. ^^

Proving ones self by blood is for those who can't prove it through their own actions.

-Nods sagely.-

SUBLIMEinal said:
Does having highest PvP kills count as proving oneself?

Are you assuming that I am saying that it is not? :p

Heh, I was just saying that if that was the only way you tried to prove yourself.

Plot developments for those on the ship coming... TONIGHT!

After I get home from work! Stay tuned! Hooo haaa!

Dear Tom,

You are God and I love you with all my heart in a non-sexual manner.

Sincerely,
SUBLIMEinal/ Omega20, Supreme Pimp of All Space.

SUBLIMEinal said:
Dear Tom,

You are God and I love you with all my heart in a non-sexual manner.

Sincerely,
SUBLIMEinal/ Omega20, Supreme Pimp of All Space.

My sentiments exactly. ^_^

No, but I know a little Polish... not much of that either.

My launguage skills are limited to French, Spanish and English.

If I could understand Russian spelling, though, I would probably learn astonishingly quickly. I have a talent with languages.

Ok guys, I want to do a JP for the people who are ON the NSS Alliance and having to deal with our little problem.

Whoever is on the ship, give me some availabilities and I'll schedule a JP for one of those days.

My new schedule has just begun and that opens up lots of good free time for me! No more 2 hour transits to work!

My preference: Sunday nights EST

Every day: Dinner between 6PM and 7PM Central Time. Start of Sleep between 12AM and 2AM Central Time

Saturday: Nothing, but rock-climbing or library raids often occur around 10AM-2PM

Sunday: Rock climbing and library raids also may occur on this day

Mondays: Classes from 10AM-12PM Central

Tuesdays: Classes between 2PM and 4PM Central

Wednesdays: Classes between 11AM and 2PM Central

Thursdays: Classes/work between 9AM and 9PM Central

Fridays: Classes between 10AM and 2PM Central

Aside from that my scedual is pretty flex, so I can usualy manage

So Since I'm "borrowing" some internet now, I won't be on solid till late monday(the 2nd) or def wensday. Comcast were poo poo heads and terminated us. Thing is, we have an AT&T switching station in the backyard =D

Saturday: Anytime, except for tommorow and next weekend.

Sunday: Anytime

Mondays and Wednesdays: Classes from 1PM-3:15PM Pacific

Tuesdays and Thursdays: Classes between 1PM-3:50PM Pacific

Fridays: Anytime, except for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back