Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to get into this conversation... Fay is a Geshrin/Nepleslian Hybrid, so I'm not going to argue... -.-

Fian's Parents said:
Gile Vel Steyr (Nepleslian Father, Dead), Marie Vel Steyr (Geshrin Mother, Alive)
So is Fian >_>

Rico's Parents said:
Mario Sanroma (Nepleslian Father, Dead), Callista Sanroma (Geshrin Mother, Alive)
And so is Rico.

But guess who are the only two people to receive a promotion so far? :P

Well, not me, lol. ^^ I know you have a higher rank than me, but wasn't Rico just created right before Fay? >.>;; lol

Oh but wait

Sure the geshrin/nep combo got promoted but you'll notice that the full blooded neps have the cushy jobs which require very little getting shot at. A key factor into living.

Heh, that's for sure. Hybrid medics like myself are probably the first targets in battle... 😢

True... the enemy doesn't like to be blinded, lol. That's why I die first in counter strike... No one likes an enemy with flashbangs, lol. ^^

Proving ones self by blood is for those who can't prove it through their own actions.

-Nods sagely.-

SUBLIMEinal said:
Does having highest PvP kills count as proving oneself?

Are you assuming that I am saying that it is not? :P

Heh, I was just saying that if that was the only way you tried to prove yourself.

Plot developments for those on the ship coming... TONIGHT!

After I get home from work! Stay tuned! Hooo haaa!

Dear Tom,

You are God and I love you with all my heart in a non-sexual manner.

Sincerely,
SUBLIMEinal/ Omega20, Supreme Pimp of All Space.

SUBLIMEinal said:
Dear Tom,

You are God and I love you with all my heart in a non-sexual manner.

Sincerely,
SUBLIMEinal/ Omega20, Supreme Pimp of All Space.

My sentiments exactly. ^_^

No, but I know a little Polish... not much of that either.

My launguage skills are limited to French, Spanish and English.

If I could understand Russian spelling, though, I would probably learn astonishingly quickly. I have a talent with languages.

Ok guys, I want to do a JP for the people who are ON the NSS Alliance and having to deal with our little problem.

Whoever is on the ship, give me some availabilities and I'll schedule a JP for one of those days.

My new schedule has just begun and that opens up lots of good free time for me! No more 2 hour transits to work!

My preference: Sunday nights EST

Every day: Dinner between 6PM and 7PM Central Time. Start of Sleep between 12AM and 2AM Central Time

Saturday: Nothing, but rock-climbing or library raids often occur around 10AM-2PM

Sunday: Rock climbing and library raids also may occur on this day

Mondays: Classes from 10AM-12PM Central

Tuesdays: Classes between 2PM and 4PM Central

Wednesdays: Classes between 11AM and 2PM Central

Thursdays: Classes/work between 9AM and 9PM Central

Fridays: Classes between 10AM and 2PM Central

Aside from that my scedual is pretty flex, so I can usualy manage

So Since I'm "borrowing" some internet now, I won't be on solid till late monday(the 2nd) or def wensday. Comcast were poo poo heads and terminated us. Thing is, we have an AT&T switching station in the backyard =D

Saturday: Anytime, except for tommorow and next weekend.

Sunday: Anytime

Mondays and Wednesdays: Classes from 1PM-3:15PM Pacific

Tuesdays and Thursdays: Classes between 1PM-3:50PM Pacific

Fridays: Anytime, except for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back