• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

Maids of the Bahram Knights, Harmonize!

Next JP is Friday May 14th, at 8:30 PM.

Let's really make the push to finish this part of the mission by then, alright?

I'll be a little late but I should be able to make it this time. Lot of work, I'm sorry for my limited presence the last few days.

A week later, really? Ex, I'm loving this for the short time I've been on here, but hell, could we get, MAYBE, a regular JP schedule?

Well. I will be making the effort to get plenty of SP in, and I intend on snatching a few of you for smaller JPs between now and then.

Gave everyone something to do. Cadet, Manus, Orion. I gave you a clear image of the battle so you could pick things to do.

I'll make an effort to post tonight, but I may not be able to until Sunday night. Only on for a few minutes from the breakroom at work.

I'll be at least an hour late if I make it at all; already had plans as that's my first night home from college.

Alright! Good news everyone!

Combat is over, and we just need to clean up, dock and we can change the pace up with some relaxing non-combat fun.

I missed another JP...curse you finals!!!! Wait...what happened to Akjit?

Also.

GM Bullshit Factor. If you want to finish off your current targets quickly, I'm allowing it until the end of this scene. This ruling does not apply to new enemies or enemies outside of the current IC scene, however.

I will attempt to post tomorrow night. Work has been extremely hectic. I'm very sorry for the slow pace I've been on lately, we're in a heat wave and that means unending waves of business.

ALRIGHT!

Happy to be here! But you probably already know that thanks to my little Tau friend, who is displaying my joy with enthusiasm.

So, now that Firuz Jaralei is officially approved for IC usage... what do I do? o.o Wait somewhere to get picked up? Post a ship drops me at the Bahram Wing?

Posted in, so everyone should be headed to debriefing. Sorry for not posting more, but I've been mercilessly tied down for a long time now.

And Sentient, I'll have an interview JP at some point before our next session, if you're amenable to it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…