• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

I may not be able to make this one. yet maybe I shall. we'll see.

It's really sad that i'm the only person posting in this thread.

Attachments

• WakaWIP.PNG
    WakaWIP.PNG
    27.9 KB · Views: 72
That's not bad. I'd work on the coloring and texturing, but it's pretty cool looking, shape-wise.

Re: [OOC] ATTN: Bahram Wing

Soresu said:
Ok, Bahram party people. Just so we can make things a little more concise, convenient, and comfortable for everyone. I'd like you all to post your availability for the JP side of the plot. This is so we can try to include everyone in on the action, and to have good times roll.

Days: Obvious
Times: Preferable in the PM/AM format, along with Est, Pst, or Cent time zone included for your area.
Other Comments:

Just like so.

Remember, List your available times so we can squeeze more time in for everyone in the plot.

Days: Pretty much every day, except when otherwise stated.
Times: 3pm-12amCST
Comments: My days are usually pretty open, but there will be times where things will change, and I have to play it rather off-handed, so it may be rather late notice.

It varies a lot week to week, but I'm never available Thursday nights, and usually not available Saturday nights.

This week, I'm also working Friday night.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back