• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

NEXT JP is Wednesday, 8:30 EST

I'll totally try to catch some shut-eye before then.

Missed me?

Bahram gets to have its Radiation Poisoning victim AND its hotblooded fool all in one package now. Aint it great?

Re: [Roll Call] Bahram Wing

You can't have a tsundere mechanical genius without an Idiotic pilot.

Fiver said:
You can't have a tsundere mechanical genius without an Idiotic pilot.
You can't have and idiot pilot without a ground crew manager who can't put up with his bullshit.

Yes, do count me in. I'm almost finished with my character...so close...I just need to fill out the pre-rp history.

....Well, I'm a little late on this. Why does no one tell me about these things? I may be burnt, but I'm trying to get back into things!

I feel like a total flake for missing this thread. :\ I'm still here of course.

NEXT JP is Tuesday, 8:30 PM EST

We are going to start on bi-weekly JPs during the holidays.

I will be horrifically late, if there at all, on tuesday.

SIDE JP WILL BE SUNDAY, DECEMBER 20TH ANYWHERE BETWEEN 7PM OR 8:30PM

This JP is to coincide with the one currently going on. Those involved will be briefed prior. But primary members would be, Cora, Kai, Plaid, Cadetnewb. If you can make it, please let me know prior. :)

I should be able to make it, depending. what's the time in PST?

kai said:
I should be able to make it, depending. what's the time in PST?

I think you're about three hours behind me since I am east coast. So, if it was seven for me, it'd be four for you. And five thirty for you if it was eight thirty for me.

The JP will be postponed until 9-9:30pm est tonight. Feeling a little bogged down right now and I'm in the need of a little rest before hand. We are going to have it though, so those that can make it, please be there, and those that cannot, it's ok, just let us know if at all possible.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back