• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

Okay folks. JP backup is out, and I'm not going to be JP ready for a week or two.

To compensate!

We will be switching into SP entirely, for that time. Please post in-scene if you haven't already, and I'll be posting a big GM post tomorrow at mid-day.

I'm really sorry about how things turned out these past two months, but I really think that with this solid playerbase we have, we can totally get through this.

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

I was there but apparently no one else was...
I waited 10-15 minutes for a response from Exhack and recieved none.
I really want to get in on this RP but i feel like JP won't work with me So i give my character to Exhack as a NPC(If needed) until further notice.

Samuraipizzaman, Protip: Ex calls for a JP earlier than it actually will be.

Nyoro~n...

Posts are coming in, and I haven't forgotten anyone with my GMing.

If I have, like... tell me.

----

Also, in other news!

I've decided to consider having some sexy jeep action this Friday, but I want to see some consistent SP before I commit to it. People who show will get to RP, and I will GM for everyone who does show up (including you, Gamer).

Might post early morning/ammend posts early morning.

Also, Zalus. You coulda been a contender, if you'd like, ducked, or even flown down the side of the building and hid yourself until shields came back.

This was the roof/landing pad of a rather large terminal tower, after all.

JP, Saturday nigh at 10 PM EST. We'll run until about 1:30 AM of the Sunday, and try to get through this mission in as satisfactory a manner as possible.

Goods news everyone! You're reading this in Prof Farnsworth's voice!

Now, I was recently given two weeks of unpaid vacation, which will allow me to JP almost every night as needed, and output a constant stream of SP.

It all starts this weekend.

Another JP, Saturday, July 18th. 9:30 PM, with a similar cutoff time.

Ideally, I can end the mission by next weekend, and GM some nice shore leave RP afterwards.

Exhack said:
Another JP, Saturday, July 18th. 9:30 PM, with a similar cutoff time.

Ideally, I can end the mission by next weekend, and GM some nice shore leave RP afterwards.
Not sure if I'll be able to make it. I'm working that night.

I'll be around for it, just don't expect me to be on Vent. I have company over that I absolutely hate, but cannot tell to leave. (Family.)

At home on lunch break. But, I maybe a little late depending on how things turn out. They've been dropping hints at the possibility of me working a little later then my norm today.

SP parts are up. It's unlikely we'll be having a JP this weekend or the next, so get cracking on those posts! The scene will advance every 3-4 days until we finally reach the destination.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back