• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

do you guys not read Exhack's posts, or something? Serhan asked for 'Ismat, Zus, and Reovan to come with him, not Zalus or Malik or anyone else.

Sorry I wasn't around last night. I injured my foot badly and have been laid up to keep off it for the last two days. It's only now that itn's not bothering me as badly.

Sokay, dude.

Just try to post your notices of absence before you are absent, next time.

It makes scheduling God Tier easier.

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

I'll more then likely be a tad late depending on if I can manage to stay up after work. (I usually end up napping due to me being tired all the time.) If so, I wouldn't be too terribly late considering I only nap for like, three or four hours and I get home by like, two forty five.

Guys,

If you definitely cannot make a JP, expect difficulties or feel like watching things on netflix instead of RPing, please tell me. I don't care about the circumstances or the reasons as long as you actually tell me. This is honestly the most frustrating thing about running this plot.

A few of you had good habits in keeping me informed either through PM, posts in this thread or even small lines in IRC is fine, really.

Signed, GM on the verge of breakdown.

EDIT: Terrible sorry, I didn't outline the problem.

When I post a scheduled time, I am generally assuming that the members who participate in this plot have consented to that time unless proven otherwise. In other words, please tell me what to think. As a GM, my only duty and only ability is to provide a place for you to RP, and write a pretty cool story (bro) that we can all enjoy.

This silence is killing me, really.

Okay guys, bad news.

I've been hit pretty hard with this cold, and it pretty much hurts to do most things. I'll try to keep things going in SP and hang around IRC, but I don't think I have it in me to manage a JP for at least a a few days.

So feel free to continue the current thread in SP.

I lol'd, but then I remembered that Ex always go JP/DANMAKU WALL!

Though... I'd like to note this is rather short notice.... I'll probably still make it... I guess.

I may have an issue. I have a graduation party I have to go too for a little bit after work today so I may be back by like 11-12

We're going to have some poor performance if we have people doing two Jeeps at once, but I'm absolutely free. Unless something comes up.

Well folks. PM me if you'd rather have this same time, tomorrow.

Five votes or majority and I'll make the change.

I'll be around in time...after my nap. -Goes to curl up in bed for a few hours.-

Kokuten said:
We're going to have some poor performance if we have people doing two Jeeps at once, but I'm absolutely free. Unless something comes up.

Probably not, actually. Unless the Senbu is extremely fast, the sheer volume of people who also have to type, and read, things keeps time in line.

You can quite easily play two people in different situations and switch between them somewhat easily.

Trust me, I know. I play on MUSHs.

Side not: God damnit Hacky I can't take your poasts seriously now... I mentally voice it in a prissy, princessy voice due to the avatar.

Next JP: ~ Wednesday May 27 ~ ALL CURRENT PLAYERS

I plan on crashing all these mini-jeeps we've been doing into eachother and move on to the easy part of the mission (which you guys can actually SP). If we finish in the next two weeks, I think we'll be able to have a sort of shoreleave mission (that is, scenarios comprised of various vacation spots being GMd by certain people), while my life temporarily goes upside down.

Yeah, my older brother is getting married and I'm losing my room, therefore, a certain amount of my internet time and probably a lot of late night access. But fret not!

July will hail the end of the current plot arc and something of a darkening of our current mood and themes. I'll throw in some comedy so it isn't pretentious, though.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back