• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

As a suggestion, and maybe Exhack wants to chime in on this, how about chaning Knights to Janisar (Taken from the real world Janissary, used in the Sahti article) to make things sound even more Iromakuanhe-ish. I'll even put making a wiki article for them on my to-do list for wikistuffs.

Yay for fleshing out the race~

Er, if I was needed over the last few days, sorry, if not, whoopie for me, and the naps. Under the weather right now. Me + Feeling Bad = Bad Mojo since it takes me longer to recover from a simple cold then most healthy folks.

Hey Chris, try not to use /me when jeeping, most good editors will hate you, and the lazy ones will leave your posts like this:
Alia_Jyotsna points right at Malik's nose. "They're the same thing!" She said, far too much energy was being excluded by this person. "You need to believe in yourself!"

Either way, it's all bad.

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

If I remember correctly, Ex plans on having a JP on this Friday, or Sat, or both.

JP Friday 27, 9:30 PM EST

Player attendance and feedback may allow for another JP on the Saturday.

Unless I get home in half an hour, I'm going to be late to the jeep tonight.

Say. It's strange that I didn't get any complaints, and at least half the playerbase is missing.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back