• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

I am having some continuing computer-related issues. I'll be making a post in a few minutes and I'll do what I can to keep up, but currently the library is my only recourse, and the Seattle Public Library system is not a conducive environment to roleplaying in any sense of the word.

Sorry. I'll keep you posted on my situation. If it becomes problematic you can drop me, though I'd prefer it didn't happen.

Edit: It occurs that posting without knowing what went on in the JP (which I presume is still active) is probably a bad idea.

I probably won't make it back to the forum today, but I will be again tomorrow.

With any luck I'll have everything functional again before too long, but we'll see how it goes.

Gentlemen, and women of Bahram Wing.

It has come to my attention that we're suffering from severe JP blockup that needs to be cleared up.

I propose we schedule times to finish these Joint Posts so we can be free to JP some more.

Update!

Friday. I'll have a computer again on Friday. Bear with me. I'm terribly sorry for the problems this has caused. I'll be back to irritating you all in the IRC with my obvious superiority and mad sexual prowess in no time. :p

On the bright side, you'll only have missed one JP night and 2 days of SP. Logs are going up now!

JP Sunday Night, 9 PM EST.

I totally plan on using this to move the entire group to the next SP area for a week or two.

I may be up to an hour late, as I am to accompany someone on a rather long drive into the country tonight.

Please use teacher's severe tardiness as a means to be on time.

Okay, so crazy stories to justify some lateness.

Aunt gave my mother and older brother spare keys, but lost hers.

She lives in the north of New York State, and we had top drive down to meet her halfway to give her one of the spares. So yeah, funtimes, and lost three hours of my life on the road sipping coffee and calculating km/h and m/s conversions.

Why did I have to go? Because apparently, it wouldn't be fair if my older brother had to drive alone, despite him living about twenty kilometers away.

So yeah, funtimes.

JP tonight, at 9:30 PM.

Depending on the number of people we have it'll either be a side-story or more of the main arc. Also, please congratulate Kokuten on being our new co-GM.

Congratulations Kokuten!

I'll be there, but I can't promise I'll be completely coherent. I shall do my best.

Apologies for not being there? My brother made a surprise visit so we were out doing stuff most of the day, and I couldn't make it to the computer... besides the fact that even if I could he would have made fun of me and rping.... Oh well, at least I got a good dinner out of it.

Next JP is April, Saturday 25, 8:30 PM EST.

Be sure to keep posting in the SP.

I'm also shooting for another jeep tomorrow, same time. I'm kinda hoping people who were missing the first time around will be about.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back