• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

So Folks... Tassadar (My laptop) has lost the ability to show me the things on it. (The video card died.) Also the fan is dead, so I can't use him at the moment. This Means I have limited to no conection to the internets for the next week of so.

I'm sorry to say but due to the poor economy. yes I am saying that. I can't partake in any JP's until work stabilizes and paying bills becomes easier.

Well, IRL comes first man, handle your business.

@Exhack: Did you ever put up that JP between Alia, Amari, Zalus and Khiyai? So I know where to post off from in regards to present IC events?

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

The plot is starting to lull, so I'm announcing a JP to refresh our posting habits. You can probably just focus on dialogue for now, and we'll RP the dinner at the JeeP.

Saturday, August 15, 9:30 PM.

Try to make it guys. As for Tyler, I'd prefer it if you could make it, but I won't penalize you if the situation doesn't allow for it.

It really doesn't I'm sorry Hack. the onyl time I have on is between 4;30 - 8:30 tuesday through thursday.

I can't be on at night anymore. T_T

I am not entirely certain I will be home in time to make the JP. Going on a trip with a bunch of friends to Little Tokyo in LA on saturday, and i'm expecting we'll be there all day.

I'll try to come on if possible, though.

Was planning on hitting up a local hookah lounge for a bit that day. But, 9:30? I should be around.

Hoooooooo-ka...

But yea I have work till 10 but you know how it is. I'll still be good to go.

manus dei said:
Hoooooooo-ka...

But yea I have work till 10 but you know how it is. I'll still be good to go.

A hookah, beer, some good food and tunes, cute server girls, and a bellydancer in the proper attire man. It's fantastic.

Bahram Wing Survey #1

Please PM me your results. I'd prefer full sentences, where applicable or possible.

1. Do you feel that the SP has caused the roleplay to slowdown?

2. Should we switch to a JP-only schedule?

3. I've been considering turning the plot into a series of slice-of-life RPs set against the backdrop of an ongoing war, with combat RP every few weeks there to break the monotony. Do you think this is good, bad?

4. What do you enjoy the most about Bahram Wing?

5. What have been the definite weak points of the RP?

6. Should I take on a new co-GM, or attempt to recruit one from off-site to improve the posting pace in SP?

7. Are JPs going properly, with good pacing and content?

8. Do things seem like they're moving too slowly or too quickly?

9. Would you be willing to contribute in terms of tech or culture articles to the Iromakuanhe wiki section? Is there anything you have in mind? Is there a reason why you wouldn't?

10. Do you think that scheduling Saturday, 10:00 PM as our consistent JP date is a good idea?

Speaking of hookah, one of the student clubs at Dawson have hookah nights. Fucking yes.

Oh yeah. And our JP is Wednesday, 8:30 to 11:45 PM EST. This'll probably become our more permanent time while I'm in school since Wednesday is the only day I have nap time, and Rev totally suggested it on account of Freedom Down players no longer having excuses to miss things, or something like that.

So for those of you tl;dr-ing.

NEXT JP is Wednesday, 8:30 to 11:45 PM EST

NEXT JP is Wednesday, 8:30 to 11:45 PM EST

9/10, will pick this time again... and probably run another game this Saturday.

I kinda fried my router by putting 20v AC current through it... But I have a new router- That isn't working...

I'll do my best to fix it in time.

Oh yeah, totally forgot to post this earlier! Err... dammit!

THIS JP is Saturday, 8:30 EST

Followed by...

NEXT JP is Wednesday, 8:30 EST

Sorry guys, but I have a lot of last minute work to do tonight.

The JP has been pushed back to:

Friday, 9:30 PM

RPG-D RPGfix
Back