• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

We're calling it for tonight.

However, rescheduling for Wednesday Dec 30th 9:00 PM

Re: [OOC] ATTN: Bahram Wing

Ok, Bahram party people. Just so we can make things a little more concise, convenient, and comfortable for everyone. I'd like you all to post your availability for the JP side of the plot. This is so we can try to include everyone in on the action, and to have good times roll.

Days: Obvious
Times: Preferable in the PM/AM format, along with Est, Pst, or Cent time zone included for your area.
Other Comments:

Just like so.

Days: Pretty much every day of the week, but especially weekends.
Times: Once the semester starts up again I'll probably be unavailable in the afternoons, but in the evening I should be good, again with all day on the weekend.
Other Comments: None.

Days: Every day until school starts.
Times: Most days after 10pm est
Other Comments: work is subject to change.

Sigh. I've missed out on the latest JP, and I'm sorry. I was off joining college after college, looking for any one of them that had the classes I needed open...

Sorry for last night, folks. I had a bit of an incident with classes pop up, that I had to resolve early morning.

So to make up for it, I'm going to use a brighter font color.

Next JP is Saturday Jan 16th 7:30pm EST.

The JP is moved back to next Saturday.

The plot will also begin SP posting now that classes have resumed for most of our players.

I'm going to be at work until 10pm est so just have Zalus sit back or if you want you can auto pilot him as you see fit until I get there.

manus dei said:
I'm going to be at work until 10pm est so just have Zalus sit back or if you want you can auto pilot him as you see fit until I get there.

S'cool. Appreciate you letting us know you'll be late.

Serious Business

General Meeting on Sunday, February 7th at 6 PM EST.

Attend if you wish to remain in the plot.

So. We're getting a ship? With launch catapults?
"Malik Ibn Rashidan, Shamshir. LAUNCHING!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back