Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Attention, folks,

The new intermission is up. Since a lot of people wanted more opportunities do develop their characters in the survey I am giving the opportunity in this thread, feel free to RP between each other in it even after the next mission has started.

Furthermore, I'll be opening a few JPs opportunities that will affect the execution and the outcome of the next main mission; Consider them like the JPs that were done between the prologue and the current mission. PM me through the forum or hit me up in the IRC if you're interested.

Attention, players,

We now have an official image on our Plot's wiki page (!). Go check it.
(Wes edit: Here's the link https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=plot:bountyhunterseries )

I'll be doing one of these every year with the roster from the active players who participated and finished the last mission of that year. Thank you all who have been part of that year (2013), and let's look forward to the next one. I'd also like to remind that there is no order to post in the current off-mission thread, and that if you guys want to do a JP between yourselves that's also encouraged. Hell, if you want your character to go on a solo bounty I'll gladly GM it for you.

Last but not least, the next mission will start as soon as I finish a couple of JPs with some of the players. (these JPs will directly affect things regarding the next mission)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Bounty Hunts, @Luca, we hope you enjoy your stay here. While your character is not officially part of the crew, once we get that JP in he can take part on the next mission, then it'll be easy to get a spot for him.

Happy roleplaying.

Alright, folks, the JPs are posted in chronological order and the next mission is up. The crew of the iron ferret is already in the warehouse, while the new characters will be arriving in the next group. That means you, @Luca @Kai @Homeside 6 and @Windra . I'll have the next GM post as soon as everyone posts or in one week time, like it's on the wiki page for the plot. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask

Cheers.

I am just going to say, that the after-thread for last mission is still going to post there too for some more relaxing RP! Well... if you want.

@Kai @Luca @ShotJon @Centurion0507 and @Homeside 6

I'll be doing the plot audit in the coming days, so I need you guys to update your character bios and leave them in good order for those delicious extra points.

Also, still regarding the audit, I'll be moving the inactive people to the down-time corner. I need that the following both say if they're still interested in the plot as well as that they post in the ongoing mission thread: @Izokia78, @Sham, @Gunsight1

Yeah I'm staying in. Just waiting for this mission to conclude. There's no way for Amanozako to get involved this late in the game unless you want a post with her back on the ship doing her laundry or somesuch....

Yeah I'm staying in. Just waiting for this mission to conclude. There's no way for Amanozako to get involved this late in the game unless you want a post with her back on the ship doing her laundry or somesuch....

Does she wash them by hand, or use the washing machine?
Jokes aside, I have no problem getting Amanozako in the current mission or doing something tangent to what's going on ICly if you feel like it.

Maybe we can work something out next time i see you on Fox :)

Lol shotty. They're in her bio, sadly very plain stuff :p unless the skipper wants to get her something nicer?

@nite train

First and foremost, welcome to the plot. Forgive me for not being able to alocate your character in sooner, since I had been tied up with the wonderful world of APB: Reloaded these past few days. Anyway, feel free to start posting in the Bounty 2.5 Thread. I am putting your character with the mercenary band that assisted the bounty hunters on this mission, so feel free to write how he feels after the lengthy battle, since he was in the thick of it while the rest were sneaking around the place.

@ShotJon @Centurion0507 @Kai

Due to the lack of posting, I skipped that section of the mission, but it's mostly covered on a JP done with @Luca. Assume your characters linked back with the mercs successfully and are also waiting for that final push.

If you guys have any questions, ask me on PMs or on the IRC, where I am online most of the time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back