Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Sorry about the delay, Izokia is back. Fox we need to chat and figure how to get him back in my next GM post. If I wont get to meet you in time, I will figure something and try to post tomorrow evening.

Sorry for delay. I post-poned this post long enough, sorry for the lower quality in this post, it is almost 1 am here. Have some combat to make up for it.

By the way, Everyone except Raven and Amano, were sleeping. But I do understand you are hardened soldier, well if you want to be. Also I can imagine you guys sleeping with your guns close and in your armours. One uncomfortable night is not that horrible, so I let you decide how armed you are when you wake up in your sleeping bags. I do Imagine Raven and Amano will wake you up, very very soon :)

Since I got home at 1am today and have to wake up early (in few hours actually) I will psot the GM post tomorrow. I apologise for being wanker Fox, tomorrow in 100% as I will decline anything scheduled. After that, another post will be on sunday. I apologise.

Sorry for lack of posting! It's convention time over here, so I've basically been partying my ass off for a whole week. I'll try to post in the next couple days. /casteel

That would be nice, all we need is one post a week. GM post is up ever monday evening by the way, no matter who posted or not.

Hokay, there was only one post since last GM post. Is there something going on? Windra told here she is busy, Homes' has troubles, but there is more of you then these two. So is there something going on? Is the plot not fun or something? I cannot know unless you tell me or Foxtrot!

Apologies Shot I was with tech week for the next show I'm in I should have mentioned that I would be busy. Sorry about that.

I will make a gm post tomorrow, trying to give the people who did not post one more dat, partially also cause I had a busy day and I am really tired. Foxtrot you are free to post a reply to Lapaz and move Desmond his way (dont get to him right away please tho) which will help move us further forward and get closer to the finish of the mission. Hokay people!

Fox I'll let you take control of where desmonds rescue of Lapas is going. I can't cram enough to make a decent post out of lapas getting shot at.

Alright, with the current mission over I guess it's time for the players to fill out this survey so I can start making out the intro for the next mission, which will hopefully be within next week.
Meanwhile, feel free to write a small post about what your characters are doing once the mission is over and how they get to the shuttle to get out of the area; @ShotJon will iron out the details of the items the group has managed to salvage from the mission, as well as any extra rewards on top of the base 1000 DA pay.

Also I've noticed a lot of people have stopped posting, or are posting irregularly even though the minimum requirement is 1 post per week, I'd like to hear if these players are still interested in the plot:
@Windra, @Centurion0507, and @Sham (who opted not to be in this mission)

Cheers.

Heyooo. Sorry I've been away for a jillion years. I got sick for two weeks and now I'm stuck with bronchitis and antibiotics for dessert, ugh. Anyway, I'll look into posting sometime this week, sorry for being AWOL. D:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back