Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Heya, I sent my PC in for repairs a few days ago, should have it back tomorrow or day after. I'll post as soon as I do get it back!

Also, Welcome back Foxtrot.

News Edit

I will be also be officially removing Luneth (Helric) and Isaac (Jacob) from the plot as well Been a few months now, and repeated efforts to get them back have failed. I'll be keeping the characters around until I decide what to do with them.

- Thanks for Reading
- Sham

Good stuff last night everyone, a real jump in progress at the cost of losing all of our sleep! I feel it was well worth it however.

- Thanks for Reading
- Sham

So I just got my character aprroved when should I start posting for this, should I wait till a new plot or find a way to sneak in this one

Please resume posting via SP's! (JP's are far and few, so in between them, switch back to SP format.)

- Thanks for Reading
- Sham

Oh, I forgot to post before I left, but I'm in Kansas City! And I don't have reliable access to internet, so I'm giving you this from my phone. I'll be gone till Monday! (I'm at Motaku)

Attention BH Players...

In the interest of getting somewhere, let's see a bit of activity! Activity = Movement. Movement = Progress.

I will auto if I need too

- Thanks For Reading

I figured I should add this to here as well.

If you haven't been informed already, or read it on the Origin Prize Giveaways, I managed to roll lucky enough to snag the grand prize for Nicholas, a Caravan Freighter for our usage! I intend to use this as our Base of Operations, as it is large enough to fit our ship, the Iron Ferret, and a massive amount of cargo. (AKA, our 'loot') I will also be using it to put Inactive PC's.

However, the Iron Ferret will still be our primary ship, the ship we use to go places, while this ship (Lucky Strike), pretty much remains in one place, where we can find it.

Feel free to comment below.

Thanks for Reading!

That is pretty awesome. We will have some place to chill and all. I suggest we sell some of those Porter cargo haulers that are part of the ship :3

i'll be getting the profile finished up here tonight, should I wait till the end of the prologue or how should I roll it?

Heya everyone, I would like to reiterate that BH is on a quick interlude, so you are free to do whatever you please (Within Reason!) This can just be wandering around Delsauria, doing some character dev with other PC's (Or NPC's - PM me about that), or like Foxtrot (Shout out to him), take a side bounty to snag a bit of extra padding for your wallet. Either way, do something!

== GM Note ==

I'll be using this interlude to cycle in our new plot members. (Happy Days)

- Thanks for Reading

Hokay first interview JP is up, I plan to do other ones. I would like to do one like this with you Izokia. I dont know your times though. If you have skype you can catch me there as ShotJon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back